“Fantastic authentic gelato!”
Review of Magicabula

Magicabula
Ranked #9 of 10 Dessert in Eastbourne
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Fab icecream. Delicious flavours. A bit if Italy in Eastbourne!! Try it you wil not be disappointed!

Date of visit: August 2013

Reviewed 18 May 2013

If you are a gelato fan you MUST go here. Genuinely the first time I've found gelato in the UK that really does taste like it does in Italy. Run by a super friendly Italian family too. I will be recommending that everyone I know goes here. A lot.

Date of visit: May 2013
1  Thank Rosie W
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Definitely the best ice cream in town, we love the capuccino and gianduia flavour! a taste of italy and a very friendly service. higly recommend Magicabula Lucie & Gabi

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed 27 April 2013

A few weeks ago I visited the Enterprise Centre to do some shopping. I was so surprised and very happy to see the new Magicabula Shop and pleased to meet the friendly owners. The first thing I saw when I approached the shop was the display of ice creams. There is a lovely selection of freshly made Italian style " gelato ". I was offered the chance to try a sample of some of the flavours. It was very tempting to try them all, but I decided to have my favourite that is chocolate in a small bowl.
In addition to the ice cream Magicabula offers a range of Italian snacks including various varieties of genuine Italian pizza. If you are lucky you will be able to try the cannelloni. This so much like home made and I could not resist taking some home.
Having made such a big first impression, it was hard not to make another visit. Especially as I was tipped off when some more flavours of ice cream would be freshly made.
I say full marks to the owners for opening this fantastic shop. It is a real gem and a great addition to Eastbourne's selection of good food shops.

Date of visit: April 2013
1  Thank OrnellaUno
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Andrea makes fresh, delicious pizza, calzone and snacks, which more than sate my appetite for something freshly made, delicious and made with care, and only the most authentic and quality ingredients.

It seems to be a family run, and operated business, and I cannot recommend it highly enough,. I have been telling everybody I know to visit.

I have also tried the Gelato, which is delicious.

What to try?

A Sausage, potato and rosemary pizza, which is incredible. Also, the sausage, artichoke heart and mozzarella calzone.

I wish they would get some seating, and maybe expand the range a bit, but understand the reasons why he hasn't.

Excellent value for money for £2 for an individual pizza..

The range is increasing all the time, so watch this space for more delicious food..!

Date of visit: April 2013