“Good Honest Food at Reasonable Prices”
Review of The Pantry

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Pantry
Ranked #296 of 449 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Description: A great friendly place to stop that won't put a hole in your pocket. Breakfast, snacks, cakes, lunch, special offers, themed events, catering packages and gifts available. Current offers tea/coffee & cake £1.80; afternoon tea £3.50.
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I thought I was going to Age UK and this restaurant is in the complex. It has a lovely homely and freindly feel with really helpful staff. I missed the free Monday pudding as I went on a Tuesday! The menu is short but I cannot fault the meals - starters, mains and puddings are great and reasonably priced. My first choice for lunchtime in Eastbourne.

1  Thank TerrificTutor_12
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Lovely looking cafe, with such friendly and lovely staff! Great value for money and the quality of food is great! Loved my homecooked bacon pudding and was extra delighted to find out that every monday customers get a free starter or pudding , am now a regular as I love their 80p tea!!!!

4  Thank KimberleyBrown