All reviews rail station beds were comfortable per day we've stayed nice breakfast double room guest house bed and breakfast parking permit home from home stayed for nights the ground floor one night dining room neil tv pier
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

If I could have this lovely place 6 out of 5 I would because they deserve it so much! Myself and my partner were later checking in than most guests are but this was no trouble for the lovely Neil and sue. Upon arrival it took us some time to park but Neil couldn’t have been any more helpful, our room was beautifully decorated and the bed was so comfortable we both had such a pleasant nights sleep. We had a very enjoyable breakfast each morning and a fab cup of coffee to wash it down with. You step out of the front door and within less than 5 minutes you can find yourself in the high street with an abundance of shops or shading looking at the sea on the pier! I don’t know what more you could want. We truly felt welcomed and comfortable with our stay and we shall definitely be booking to come back soon! Thank you to Neil and sue for making us so relaxed!

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Emma S
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Decided to have a weekend in Eastbourne and chose Cromwell House as it has some good reviews. When we arrived, it was about 9.40pm as we had been to work that day but Neil and Sue made us feel so welcome. Room was very comfortable, bed was the best nights sleep I’d had in a long time. Neil and Sue also a great help in telling us where to eat in the evenings too. Breakfast was fantastic and a lovely atmosphere in the Breakfast room. I think if I was going to stay in Eastbourne again I would not hesitate in booking Cromwell House. Only downside is parking but there’s plenty of areas you can park and it’s a short walk from the pier which is the end of the street.

Date of stay: February 2018
2  Thank Ollie G
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a few nights for work

Had a warm welcome at cromwell house by sue and her partner so much so I stayed chatting for a hour before going to my room after a long Monday.

So reasonably priced nice to see.

They have Wi-Fi
breakfast
Perfect location plenty to see and do and eat.
Parking can be a bit of fun but a disabled reserved spot outside the entrance is very thoughtful.
En suite Rooms are spotless mine was cleaned and 're stocked tea n coffee towels everyday.

I actually regret giving their details to others on site for selfish reasons incase it blocks me in the coming weeks.

However cromwell house deserves 5 outta 5 by me and my colleagues.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Nice clean double room at the back of the house with em suite shower. Friendly owners. Good value and location close to seafront, shops and restaurants. Nice breakfast. Visitors parking permit £1 per day.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We booked this B&B through Booking.com at the last minute when we decided to see Airborne. We arrived early and Neil explained where I could park as the road outside was closed as it is a bus stop off point for the airshow. He then gave me two parking tickets which cost £1 each and allowed me to park for the whole time we were there.The room was pleasant and clean, breakfast was fine. You are given keys to the front doors and the room. My partner had asked for a quiet room at the back, this was fine even when the seagulls woke up! This B&B is certainly worth consideration if a large hotel is not for you.

Room tip: Front rooms may be noisy back rooms are quieter.
Date of stay: August 2017