This hotel was amazing.
What makes it so special that's easy the staff - nothing is ever too much trouble. They make you feel special at all times and go way above anything I've experienced before - you feel like you're coming home. I can completely understand why people visit year after year.
The food was great we were on a full board basis sometimes a little slow on occasion but chill you're in the Caribbean have another rum punch or glass of wine. I think my children piled on half a stone each at least with the pancakes and syrup and breakfast ;)
When we first arrived there was an incident the first night which is referred to on another trip advisor review - children screaming. Just to clarify we had the room next door it was 1 nine year old child behaving badly they left the following day - the hotel couldn't have done anything about it at 10.30 at night - definitely not worth the poor review from a previous post.
The rooms are spacious and clean, the setting is beautiful, the staff are amazing you will love every minute. Already booked again for next year.
Special thanks to Akeisha, Shantelle, Sharisa, Patrick and Arden you all contributed to making our stay truly wonderful thank you.
An indication on how good we went to Disney last year 3 out 4 children preferred the Tamarind and I think my son only preferred Disney as he couldn't go on all the rides so has grown since so is hopeful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tamarind rests on a 750-foot crescent of premium West Coast white sand beach and is as family-friendly as it is an exclusive adult hideaway. Tamarind features contemporary guestrooms, an intimate spa and relaxation space and two restaurants. Contemporary sun loungers, day beds and decks, transform outdoor spaces into outdoor 'living rooms' providing flexible spaces for dining, drinking, relaxing and events. Complimentary features include: motorized and non-motorized watersports, daily buffet breakfast, WiFi in rooms and throughout property, fitness center and classes and water taxi to other Elegant Hotels' west coast properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Tamarind by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarind By Elegant Hotel Paynes Bay
- Tamarind Cove Saint James
- Tamarind Cove Barbados
- Hotel Tamarind Cove
- Tamarind By Elegant Hotels Barbados/Paynes Bay