“Best Thai Ever!!!”
Review of Kinn Thai

Kinn Thai
Ranked #1 of 79 Restaurants in North Lakes
Reviewed 28 August 2017

This has to be the best Thai restaurant I've been too, and I've been to a lot!!!

The Crispy soft shell crab is a must try, you won't be disappointed.

Would recommend either booking or get there early as this does get really busy at the weekends.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Have wanted to try this place for a while but didn't make a booking my last visit on a Saturday night and couldn't get in. As it was my birthday Sunday, on a whim my mum and I escaped from hubby and kids and got a table by the river and ordered cocktails and two entrees (beetle leaf and crap spring rolls.) Being somewhere I hadn't eaten before we delayed ordering mains incase it wasn't good but the cocktails (cosmo & long island ice tea) were well balanced, spring rolls melt in your mouth delicious, and the beetle leaf an explosion of crunchy and soft prawn deliciousness. The accompanying dipping sauces on point. Irrespective of our delayed ordering our pork belly and chicken thigh arrived quickly. The crackling was divine and the red capsicum based sauce a masterpiece. The chicken thigh came with a side salad that went perfectly with the spicy chilli sauce.
Think I've found my new favourite restaurant. I saw they even had a kids menu - small fried rice and small chicken fried rice. Maybe I'll take them so I can go back sooner.
The servers were quick, efficient and sweet as well.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Hands down the best Thai I have ever had. It is just amazing. The service is great and nothing takes to long. I would suggest you book because getting a table without a booking would be very hard.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I've eaten here a couple of times now and I have to say the food has been excellent and very authentic. What drags this place down is the miserable girls who work there. If you are the owner reading this you really need to teach these girls some customer service skills. They are unwelcoming and unfriendly from the waitresses to the cashier!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I had a great time visiting Kinn Thai North Lakes on a quick wim for a Thai Food craving. The location in the North Lakes dining precinct is busy, slightly noisy but bustling and full of great vibe. The restaurant is never short of a crowd for lunch and dinner which is usually a good sign - surprisingly though, service was swift and friendly. At last count I noted at least 14 staff buzzing about serving customers.

My partner and I shared a Pad Thai with chicken ($15) - absolutely beautifuly. Great little kick of citrus that felt fresh and tasty. Lovely chicken pieces and perfect and flavoursome noodles. We also shared a Beef Massaman ($18) which was perfect in flavour, beautiful sauce. My only mild critiscism would be that the beef chunks were quite large and not quite at the 'melt in your mouth' stage. Delightful all the same.

I have subsequently had the Pad Thai take-away and was just as good as the dine-in experience.

All in all if you like Thai food and don't mind a bit of vibrant noise whilst dining this is definitely an option for you. Well priced too in general comparison to dining out options these days.