1,062 results
All reviews light evening meal complimentary water squeezed orange juice complimentary dinner breakfast was amazing superior room amazing hotel breakfast buffet fish market quiet street fantastic stay perfect location hot dish i highly recommend this hotel nespresso machine included in the price airport bus
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me and my wife just dropped in for a late sunday morning breakfast, and what a surprise!!! Not only good for my eyes, but a unique and tastefully experience for my stomach!! Excellent!!!! Just wish I had another belly.. ;-)

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Thon-Rosenkrantz, Front Office Manager at Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Breakfast Guest.

Thank you so much for the nice review.

I am so glad that you enjoyed Our buffet so much. I Guess we all wish we had a second belly there whenever eating there!

You are both welcome back for breakfast any day of the week.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2018

Everything about my stay was perfect. The breakfast was amazing, with an enormous variety of food. The hotel is centrally located, a short walk from the fish market and wharf. The staff was uniformally helpful and polite.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for writing a review on our hotel.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed both the breakfast, that Our staff were so Nice to you and that Our location suited you so well. Thank you for all the Nice Words.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the Thon Rosenkrantz after leaving a two week Viking Ocean Cruise. We arrived at 9:30am, not expecting our room to be ready. But, we were told the room was available and we could check right in. Great friendly staff, all around. BUT, the most amazing thing is the breakfast spread. It rivals breakfast offerings anywhere in quality and quantity. And the servers are friendly and so helpful. Loved our stay!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for writing a review on our hotel.

It so Nice that you chose to stay With us after the Viking Cruise. We always do Our best to get the rooms ready as soon as possible, if you arrive earlier than the normal check in time. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed Our breakfast so much, we are very proud of this as well.

We look forward to hopefully welcome you back to beautiful Bergen soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Our stay at Rosenkrantz was wonderful!
The service is perfect and only surpassed by the even better breakfast.
We slept in a Superior room with nice decor and a practical layout.
Their workoutroom is nicely equiped. Here you get free nuts and a powerbar in the reception after your workout.
It's all in the little details.
I really recommend this hotel for a romantic urban getaway!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest.

Thank you so much for writing such a nice review on our hotel.

We always try to do a little extra for Our guests, so I am happy to hear that you enjoyed it so much. We are also very proud of Our breakfast, so thank you for the Nice Words.

We look forward to hopefully welcome you back to Bergen soon!

Reviewed 7 October 2018

This hotel is in a great location immediately behind the Bryggen wharf. The buffet breakfast was excellent, great selection fresh and well presented. The reception staff were also lovely. The light complimentary evening meal was an unexpected touch and help save the travelling pennies. Our room was comfortable however the bathroom was a dated. I am also uncomfortable about the hand towels and drinking glasses being stored above the flushing toilet. All in all a nice hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Thon-Rosenkrantz, Front Office Manager at Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you so much for writing a review on our hotel.

It is so nice to hear that you enjoyed everything about our hotel, both location and food so much. The breakfast is something we are very proud of, since we won Third Place in Norway's Best Breakfast last year, and are hoping for a spot at the top this year as well. We shall always put our guests first, so I am glad to hear that the staff were so Nice to you.

I am sorry to hear that you found the amenities in the bathroom to be dated and that you did not find the storing of the towels and drinking glasses to be well. This is good feedback, which we need in order to get better and please our guests. So thank you for that.

I hope the rest of the amenities in Your room was Meeting your expectations.

We look forward to hopefully welcome you back to beautiful Bergen soon!