Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$137
Hotels.comUS$137
PricelineUS$144
TravelocityUS$137
eDreamsUS$135
Agoda.comUS$150
All reviews outstanding breakfast perfect location rooms are modern small room within walking distance norway city bridge cathedral
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2022 via mobile

Our room is big enough for 3 adults, can even fit 4. The place is in the middle of the city center and easy to find. The price is not that bad. It can get noisy because the discotec and bars just around the corner. But with closed windows and we stayed on the 4th floor, we heard no noise at all.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 December 2021

We chose this hoteel because it was an easy walk from the station, but it is also less than 10 minutes walk to Torget. Airport bus stop is right outside. Our room was in the new block (bridge linked to the main building). It was modern, spacious and well-equipped. Good choice at breakfast and plenty of space so no problems finding a seat even though it was busy.

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank Richard_SW11
Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed overnight just for sleeping before going to next destination but the hotel was so nice we wish had stayed more. Friendly and smiling staff, clean, new and spacious room. Nice to see people need to wear masks at the breakfast buffet (at 7.30 was almost empty).

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2021

The hotel is centrally located and fit very well my budget (not too expensive) for a quick weekend trip to Trondheim.

Check in was very nice with a very helpful receptionist who had time for a chat and helped with many great tips about my stay in the city. There was also access to Nespresso coffee and water at the reception throughout my stay. And in the evening there were some pieces of cake available for free. Considerations for infection control for Covid19 was really well taken care of at this hotel as well.

I requested a room with a view. The wish was commented on so they had read it, and I got the best room they had for a view in the middle of a city at the price range I had booked. I also wanted to check out late on Sunday. It was not commented so am not sure if it was read. But I asked about it later and was told that it went just fine since it was Sunday and not too many check-ins. Really appreciated that service.

The room was not big. There was just enough space for a small double bed, a desk, a minibar (I never got it cold), a wardrobe and an ironing board. As well as kettle with coffee / tea. The bathroom was even smaller. The room was in the older part of the hotel, I think.

Otherwise one saw that the room and the hotel were renovated. But probably 10 years ago or something. Despite that, it was perceived as nice. And the cleanliness was very good.

Breakfast was very good! Here it is clear that they have focused on the good people who work at the hotel, and a really good breakfast. Because it was not felt that anything was missing. There was proper coffee, hot dishes, cold dishes and everything else one could wish for.

A hotel I would love to stay at again if it suits me with a new stay in Trondheim.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 3 May 2021

Friendly, helpful & knowledgeable front-desk staff, a good breakfast (I'm a sucker for bacon, pancakes & maple syrup...) combined with a comfortable room to make this a very good option. The location is central - particularly close to the canal and it's easy to walk anywhere in the city.
A few small things brought down the rating:
> The usual Nordic "double-bed" that was actually two singles pushed together
> Curtains that were a good thickness, but failed to fully cover the window
>Slightly erratic housekeeping over my 8 night stay (but this seems to be a bit of a Norwegian "thing")
Potential visitors should be aware that parking is problematic - I needed to top-up daily in a multi-storey about 10 minutes walk away (free street parking overnight and Sundays) - not an issue with the hotel itself, of course.

Date of stay: April 2021