Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$92
View deal
PricelineUS$99
Expedia.comUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
TravelocityUS$93
HurbUS$104
eDreamsUS$92
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2019

This hotel has a perfect location in Trondheim. The hotel has clean room, nice personell, OK breakfast and short distances to the most. Parking of a car must be done at å parking house, several around the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 24 April 2019

Pros: Reasonable hotel with reasonable services and prices. The location was excellent, within walking distance of a lot of points of interest and of bus stations. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Cons: No room service.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2019

This is a budget hotel, however we pay 680 kr one night, the staff nice and helpful, good breakfast, you can also make your own waffle 4 a clock afternoon, location close to train and bussterminal as well as the hurtig ferry terminal, and the city as well,

Room tip: Look the room when you arrive.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

Dear fellow travelers!

I’ll start this review by saying we booked this hotel specific because one of the hotel features was private parking nearby. We arrived by car, drove around the hotel and only found street parking. So we called the hotel for advice and was told we could park at the street and would have to renew parking ticket every 3 hours, cause 3 hours was maximum, which was unacceptable.
We walked up to hotel trying to get more info and ended up finding a parkinghouse a 10 min walk from hotel. So we were exhausted after carrying our baggasje (we had quite alot) to the hotel. Afterwards we found out the parkinghouse was closed the next day, so we needed to find a new one.. used alot of time for this nonsense and our mood was not anymore on top.
Finally we checked in, got our key and went to our room. Our neighbour room was sealed of by the police and our our doorlock seemed damaged, like someone tryed to breake in..hotel staff wouldnt say much about the matter, so my girlfriend didnt sleep much the two nights we stayed there.
Breakfast was made in reception which i think can be unhealty. Food seemed simple and plates and glasses unclean.
Room was simple but okey.

Rgds
First and last time visitors.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Principaliti
Reviewed 31 March 2019 via mobile

Hotel is cheap compared to the rest of the Trondheim. And it’s located in an ideal place to explore the rest of the city.

I’ve booked a king room, but when I got up to the room realised that it is actually a single one. I had to go down to the reception to be told that they overbooked and had to change my room. They could have at least told me that when I was checking in. I wanted to have a comfortable stay but as a result of the down grade was limited. At least the lady on reception offered me a free beer. Breakfast was also rather poor, I have stayed in Best Western hotels in Sweden and had a much nicer breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
toreW, Receptionist at Best Western Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2019

Hi

We are very sorry for your experience and we appreciate your feedback. In this way, we can improve and provide better service to our clients. We have taken this matter internally. We hope to welcome you again and have the opportunity to show you that our services have improved. I wish you an wonderful day.

Best Regards