Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$125
Hotels.comUS$124
TravelocityUS$124
TripadvisorUS$124
1,642 results
All reviews the river nice room the breakfast area business trip great breakfast easy access the ground floor nice location airport bus city centre nidaros cathedral norway gym garage nidelven minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2022

The hotel is ideally located. Walkable distance to most sights of interest as well as great restaurants. Hotel is clean and comfortable, Staff is friendly. High points are its central location and comfort.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Signe Kroknes, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel, Trondheim, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2022

Dear guest

Thank you for feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience

We are thrilled to hear that you had a memorable stay with us here in Trondheim.

Reviewed 30 September 2022

Disappointed about my stay this time. 620 did not give me a cozy hotel feeling. The noise from the nightclub and the noise from street work on the bridge kept me awake, poor sleep for both nights.
The hotel would benefit from a different location by the water.

Dear guest

Thank you for feedback and for taking the time you share your experience.

We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay.

We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services.

Do not hesitate to contact us directly in order to discuss this matter further.

In the meantime we will tune our operations in the hope to exceed your expectations upon your next visit to Trondheim.

Reviewed 28 September 2022

It's a business trip. It's a plesent one due to the the selection of the correct hotel. The hotel is very close to the office that I have to go and where I wanted to visit. there hotel are is quite spacious. If I have an opportunity to go back to Trondheim, I will definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Signe Kroknes, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel, Trondheim, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2022

Dear guest

Thank you for feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 24 September 2022 via mobile

I was for a week in Trondheim for business. Radisson Hotels never disappointed me till now so I chose it despite the mediocre reviews in tripadvisor.

I will tell it straight away, i was not disappointed.
The check in and out experience was uncomplicated and fast. The room new, functional and big. The view was very nice (i booked river view) and the lobby was very tastefully decorated as well.
In the room you will find every amenities you need and it stayed clean during my whole stay. I was able to open the windows and get fresh air, there was a nice spot to sit in front of the windows, eat something and enjoy the view.

The price is analogue to the other 4 star hotels. The location top, central.
If I had to criticize something it would be the isolation of the room, it could be better, and the very soft bed and pillows which for some people can be uncomfortable. After the second night I could sleep good.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear guest

Thank you for feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us at Radisson BLU Royal Garden Hotel

Reviewed 11 September 2022

The room was very spacious, and the bed comfortable. Why do reviews need 200 characters. I don't know. Next time I should prepare some random rant about the usability of some websites. I stilll need some extra characters. Oh, that's it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Signe Kroknes, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel, Trondheim, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2022

Thank you for feedback.

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us here in Trondheim.