All reviews food hall food market plenty of hot water pleasant hotel bunk beds central station small hotel bus stop stayed nights city centre short stay location is great yogurt mathallen reception norway akerselva
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Modern, clean, great room for the price, larger than many in Scandinavia for a single/double, bunk beds, adjustable a/c in room which is nice and hard to find (summers in Scandinavia can be warm!), good location across from a food hall so easy to return after a day of sightseeing and get something to eat there, quiet (not a party hotel) but you can hear people walking above at times, comfortable bed, very good breakfast with many choices, no coffee-making in room, staff not too friendly but efficient. A 25 min. walk from central train station through city center (not ideal with a lot of luggage but okay with small luggage or backpack.)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
PSHotell H, Guest Relations Manager at PS:Hotell, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear Lora

Thank you for your great feedback and good rating.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

PS hotel is a small hotel with nice rooms and good food. The suite on the top is just magic. It is in the Vulcan aera so you will not have any problems to find a urban place to wine and dine. Please choose this hotel an rate it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Ayaz B, Guest Relations Manager at PS:Hotell, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback and good rating.
Your feedback helps us to improve our hotel.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Ok. I don’t really now what to make Of this Hotel but that just makes it more interesting. The lobby is on the 2nd floor and to get there you enter through the restaurant.. (the breakfast restaurant is on the 1 st level). The Hotel is more like an apartment conplex with rooms in small hallways. Like an airbnb/Hotel hybrid If you Will. Rooms are small and I’d recommend getting a view towards the food hall. But, location is great with restaurants at Vulkan but also the DOGA close by as well as great bars and galleries by the river (Google Maps - strykejernet kunstskole).
Parking is Easy in the garage at Vulkan.

Stayed: July 2018
Ayaz B, Guest Relations Manager at PS:Hotell, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Mr. Per

Thank you for your feedback and good rating.
Your feedback helps us to improve our hotel.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised when I got to this hotel - having walked from the train station through some very dodgy areas (catch an uber or taxi or take a Bus would be my advice). The immediate area is very trendy and interesting with lots of funky restaurants to try! The hotel was a pleasant surprise - not what I expected - modern, very clean, nice staff, I love the decor - rooms are tiny but very clean and modern! Everything works! Be warned though if you book a double room you may get bunk beds - at my age it would have been nice to have been given an option - not all of us can make it to the top bunk alas! Worth mentioning is the breakfast - wonderful! Cant fault it - the best I had in my tour of Norway. Overall a very nice experience - I love their ethos and what they are very successfully trying to accomplish! I wish them very well and would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Marie
Thank you for your great feedback and good rating.
Hope to see you again Best regards Ayaz

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

First time in Norway and this was our first stop. Easy in from the airport on train with an Uber as we had luggage between the 4 of us. If taking Uber, they meet you at the taxi rank and there are 2 (north and south) so be at the correct one.

Hotel was great and love the ethos of getting people back to work. The rooms are small but clean. The staff very helpful. Location fantastic and lots within a 5 min vicinity.

Breakfast is a great spread, but stay away from the restaurant for dinner - not too good and v expensive. Foodhall opposite or any shop for picnic style lunches to manage your budget. Very good restaurants a short walk away.

20-30 min walk into the city center through interesting neighborhoods.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
ola t, Front Office Manager at PS:Hotell, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you so much for your review, I will share your kind words with our team!
In order to improve our restaurant, I would like to kindly ask what you had for dinner so we can adjust our pricing and improve the dish.

Thank you again for your review and for helping people getting back to work!