A beautiful hotel in the center of the City very close to the Parliament- You can reach by feet the main part of Oslo attractions. It is also close to the Hard Rock cafè and to many other hot-spots for the nightlife.
Maybe the rooms are too little, but extremely clean and nice.
The price is absolutely competitive.
Continental breakfast is good, and if you like you can eat smoked fish in the perfect Norwegian style!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Oslo's main street and in the heart of the city centre lies this historic hotel from 1899. Next to the Parliament and within immediate walking distance to a variety of museums, attractions, shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel has 114 rooms, as well as 5 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 70 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotelopia, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Karl Johan Hotell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Karl Johan Hotell Hotel Oslo
- Norlandia Karl Johan Hotell Oslo