US$260
US$187
US$218
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

Park Inn by Radisson Oslo(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$149
  • Restaurant
Thon Hotel Terminus(Oslo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$201
Scandic Byporten(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$196
  • Breakfast included
Saga Hotel Oslo(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$189
Scandic St. Olavs plass(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$164
Citybox Oslo(Oslo)(Great Value!)
1,139 results
All reviewsaker bryggequiet arearoyal palacenational theatre stationwalking distancegreat breakfastpublic transportexcellent locationtrain stationlarge roommini barbreakfast buffetfamily roomnice staydowntown oslocentral locationkarl johans gate
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We arrived early before a room was ready for us. They asked us to return in an hour so that they could prepare a room for us. We returned and sure enough, a room was ready. This was greatly appreciated after a midnight flight into Oslo.

All of the staff members were very helpful and they all spoke excellent English.
The breakfast was delicious and the room was quite large with a fantastic view of the harbor.

We traveled on a very hot day, the room came with a shade to block the heat and a window that opened.

The hotel is located near the harbor and right on public transportation lines.

We would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the harbor
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Claus Thomas P, Daglig leder at Scandic Solli, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

THANK YOU!!

It is lovely to get feedback like this. It sertainly gives us extra energy to keep up yhe good work, and serve our guests the best way possible.

I wish you a nice summer, and welcome back.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We came here for a short break for my birthday. This establishment was reasonably priced compared to many others and it's location being near both public transport and the main shopping area and indeed tourist zone in Oslo is perfect. 5 minutes and you're in the thick of the action.
This enabled us to save quite a bit of possible transport costs and easily walk everywhere from our hotel.
Our room was a little on the small side so that we couldn't really pass each other by in the room. Someone has to hop on the bed to let the other pass which was a bit awkward but it did the job.
The shower was a tad disappointing for us also. It wasn't very powerful and was also awkwardly located so that you couldn't really stand under it fully but had to pick it up to fully get the job done.
The breakfast was lovely though. A good variety of options with cooked English breakfast, sandwich options and the usual pastries and cereals.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Claus Thomas P, Daglig leder at Scandic Solli, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thank you very much for your nice review.

It is always good to hear when our guests have enjoyed both the hotel and their visit to Oslo.

We do have some smaler rooms, but for NOK 100,- you can buy an upgrade to a larger room category.

Enjoy your summer.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I spent 2 nights there and it was just ok. The size of the room is just right. Getting to the hotel was not a good experience for me. I took the train from the airport ( flytoget)and based on the recommendations I read online, I stopped at the national theateret, so I did. I didn't know that there's another stop or maybe I exited the other way And it took me maybe over thirty minutes walking from where I exited towards the hotel. Not to mention walking uphill with cobblestone-like road and that broke the wheels of my luggage .i was sweating buckets when I arrived at my hotel. Since it was my fifth destination on this trip, I had several dirty laundry. I asked the receptionist if I can have them do my laundry but the receptionist told me they have a laundromat in the hotel. That made my day. Expecting I will be able to wash several of my dirty clothes, when I went there I found out that the machine is broken. When I asked the receptionist ( the original person I asked a day before was not working that day), told me that it had been broken for a few days now ( meaning they knew this all along and hasn't been fixed yet?!). Also why do they serve breakfast late? I went there around 7:30 hoping I will have breakfast early so I can start strolling the city but they didn't serve it until 8.. seriously? Of all the hotel that I've stayed, this is the one that is slightly farther to the main shopping areas , restaurants and happenings. It is located at a quiet area so if you wanted to go out late or bar hopping, you have to walk a little farther ( though technically it's not that far, basing on European standards and everything is somewhat close by around Europe anyways). There is a grocery store located close to the hotel. I mean generally it was a good stay but If ever I get back to oslo, I would probably choose a hotel closer to where everything is..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank joero24
Claus Thomas P, Daglig leder at Scandic Solli, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you very much for your informative review.

You were unlucky and went out the "wrong" exit from the train station Nasjonateateret. If you had picked the exit marked Parkeveien you would have been 200 meters from the hotel.

I am really sorry about the laundry machine, it should of course have been working.

We will look at our breakfast times, we will try our best to improve our service to our guests.

Please have a nice summer.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

A clean and friendly hotel close to Oslo's main street, Karl Johans gate (street). I think the hotel is easy to find and close to tram and bus. Just go off at Solli Plass, and the hotel is about a block down Cort Adlers gate (street). Friendly, helpful staff.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com

Thank you very much for your feedback.

It is always nice to hear from guests that have enjoyed their stay with us and in Oslo.

I wish you a nice summer.