All reviews oslo s train station close to central station fantastic breakfast the room was nice mini bar min walk comfortable bed recommend this hotel hotel is located smoothies receptionist airport city tv lobby
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

After searching for more than half an hour for a room to spend 2 nights I finally found this hotel with only 2 spare rooms. Decent price, very close to the city center, polite staff, comfortable bed and pleasant room. Everything I needed. Great value for money. Next time I'll visit Oslo I'll go back there without hesitation.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Monica V, Hotel Manager at Thon Hotel Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your nice review after your visit!
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and that our staff took good care of you.
We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Oslo! Welcome!

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I was here for the first time afther the hotel was renovated and met a serviceminded smiling staff in the reception. The room was big, clean and had a big double bed and a very nice bathroom. The breakfast is very good to be in this category. Overall a clean serviceminded hotel in the center of Oslo I definetely will come back to.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ThonHotels.no
1  Thank steinaasbo
Monica V, Hotellsjef at Thon Hotel Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review after your visit.
We are glad that you liked the room and that you found the staff service minded. It is good to hear that our breakfast could help giving you a good start of the day!
We look forward to welcoming you back to Thon Hotel Spectrum on another occasion!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

This centrally located hotel has been totally renovated and are a really good option when visiting Oslo. It used to be kind of worn out and their breakfast was a disaster. Now it changed completely. A modern, comfortable and value for money hotel has come out from the ashes. And the breakfast is one of the best in this category of hotels. So if you, like me, had a bad time here in past, rethink and try again. Definitely worth the effort! I’ll be back, for sure.

Stayed: November 2017
Monica V, Hotel Manager at Thon Hotel Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your nice review, we really appreciate it!
We are glad that we could surprise you pleasantly, and that you enjoyed your stay.
The hotel is now fully renovated, and our breakfast concept has been changed completely.
We are very glad that you decided to try Thon Hotel Spectrum again, so that we could exceed your expectations and change your view of the hotel to the better.
We look forward to seeing you at Thon Hotel Spectrum again!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We got a big room which was clean and with a coffee/tea - maker. The service was good, and so was the breakfast. The hotel is near the town center and the railway station. A good location for both business and pleasure.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with ThonHotels.no

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review after your visit, it is highly appreciated.
We are glad that you liked our rooms and the breakfast, and that our staff took good care of you during your stay!
You are welcome back to Thon Hotel Spectrum on another occasion!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I stayed here for a week while in Oslo for business. The room was nice, quiet, and had a WONDERFUL shower. The double bed was also nice. The wireless was OK, but did tend to slow down later in the evening. Breakfast was varied and not overly busy. I did find the room keys had to be updated - I got to my room on three occasions only to find it did not work. The hotel is near Gronland T-Bane and nearby the train station - it was very easy to get around Oslo. I would happily stay here again.

Room Tip: 507 is a great room!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Monica V, Hotel Manager at Thon Hotel Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review after your visit.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay, and that the room and our breakfast suited your needs. I am sorry that you had to update your room key several times. We have had some work done on our main lock system, and this could cause an override of the programming of your key. Sorry about this!
Good to hear that you liked the location, and that you found it easy to get around.
You are welcome back to Thon Hotel Spectrum on another occasion!