US$226
US$220
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn by Radisson Oslo(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$130
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Hotel Oslo Alna(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$122
US$176
  • Breakfast included
Thon Hotel Terminus(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$232
US$119
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Saga Hotel Oslo(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$171
3,892 results
All reviewssky bartallest buildingtrain stationirish pubtop floorlarge hotelbusy hotelthe upper floorsbusiness roomstandard roomcentral locationbusiness tripnice roomthe breakfast areabreakfast buffet iscoffee machineopera house
Reviewed 15 February 2018

The hotel are in a central area, but beware, the are a lot of junkies in this area. They are not harmfull, but its not pleasing to the eye. The rooms a newly renovated and well designed. you got a iron and a minibar, and a coffee machine. The first room i checked in to had urin stains all over the toilet in bathroom. I got a new room at the 28 floor. They told me it was a business room, but it was pretty much the same as the original room. The difference was that my first room was a the 6 floor.

Brekfast was ok, but not more than ok. The hotell has a nice bar on the rooftop with a nice view, gym and some restaurants. If the get their cleaning right, and a bit better breakfast it would be one of the best hotels in Oslo. To bad you cant do anything about the neighbourhood.

Room Tip: Only book a business room if you want a better view. All the standard rooms are the same.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
PlazaOslo, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Mr-Kaaby,

Thank you for taking your time to give us feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am truly sorry to learn of your experience with us and I will follow up on this. I thank you for sharing your feedback with us as it will assist us to improve. I hope we will have the chance to show you the hotel from a better side in the future.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Had a very pleasant stay in this hotel for three nights. Check-in was fine and the quality of the rooms was all good. The restaurant, bar and breakfast facilities were all of a very good standard. Good location near the main station

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank rgj64
PlazaOslo, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear rgj64,

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am happy to hear you had a pleasant stay and I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel used to have a marvellous breakfast buffet. For some reason there are no sausages and no bacon offered anymore at the buffet. The entire hotel breakfast experience was simply destroyed. I wonder what genius came with such an idea and why. I’ll find another hotel next time.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
PlazaOslo, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear zx55xxrmk,

Thank you for taking your time to give us feedback.
I am truly sorry to learn you were not satisfied with the breakfast. We actually do have sausages and bacon, so I apologies if this was not available when you were here.
I hope we will get a chance to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Great hotel! Superclose to the central station and right next to the Spectrum. We got a lovely business room with the biggest, most comfortable bed I've ever seen. Great breakfast as well, with lots of selections and friendly staff.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JanneRL

Dear JanneRL,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am truly glad to learn you enjoyed your room and the breakfast and I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.