Clarion Collection Hotel Savoy
US$201
US$174
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn by Radisson Oslo(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$140
  • Restaurant
US$403
Hotels.com
Citybox Oslo(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$264
  • Breakfast included
Scandic Holmenkollen Park(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$152
US$219
  • Breakfast included
Scandic St. Olavs plass(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$190
ScandicHotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Saga Hotel Oslo(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$169
Hotwire.com
US$230
US$178
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnational gallerylight dinnerbreakfast and evening mealunderfloor heating in the bathroomnice hotelsuperior roomideal locationbuffet styletop floornice breakfastthe main streetcold cutsexpensive osloquiet roomroyal castlekarl johans gatewalking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Booked a room to stay over night in Oslo as I was attending a conference. At check in I was asked if I wanted to upgrade from my standard single room reservation for a reasonable small amount of money, but I didn't. The room was quite OK with a double bed, but the carpet on the floor looked dirty. I prefer wooden floor. The bathroom was the most tiny I have ever seen, and I found the towel with dark stains. Luckily there were double set of towels, so I used the other one. Nice flat screen TV. The rate included free WiFi and breakfast, which was buffet style and included bacon and eggs. Check out was smooth.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main street where the tram is quite frequent.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I stayed one night for business. I travel overseas frequently and usually stay in the usual US branded chains. I must compliment and thank all the hotel staff for their loverly friendliness. The Ukraninan lady serving the buffet was also a loverly person, and made me feel like I was at home - rather than a hotel. By the way, the evening buffet was perfect and in such a relaxed atmosphere. Maybe its a Nordic thing, but it was very much appreciated. On the down side, bathroom was a little too small (wet room style) and the noise from the trams was too loud for me, but despute this, I found my stay extremeley pleasurable - so thank you!

Room Tip: We are all different with different needs, so hard to say!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2012

This nice hotel is really near of most sightseengs. Receptionisrs are friendly and attentive. My room had been upgraded free of any charge. A breakfast magnificent, a supper good. Fine hotel for city visit for rest or on affairs. I plan to visit the hotel once again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank katarina5358
Reviewed 18 February 2012

My sister and i stayed in the clarion savoy collection hotel in Oslo last July 2011, we found the reception staff extremely helpful.. The breakfast and evening meals were very good along with the free coffee and tea. The Hotel was very central, near all the attractions. We felt very safe there after the bombing which was a very frightening experience. The Police and Army were very helpful and put our mind at ease. it is a lovely city and we were fortunate we could place flowers outside the Church in solidarity with those who died and those who were injured .Beautiful city lots of interesting places to see, Staying in the Savoy Hotel made it possible to see Oslo on a budget. From Ireland

Room Tip: Dont take the rooms facing the red brick wall.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank numarkilkenny
Reviewed 2 February 2012

This friendly hotel is situated in the centre of town near all attractions and only five minute walk from the harbour. From the time we first booked in to the hotel the staff were so friendly and helpful. The breakfast and evening supper were more than adequate for our needs and the free coffee, tea etc which are available 24/7 was an added bonus in this very expensive but beautiful city. Our room was not very big, but again adequate for our needs, the beds were clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends