All reviews egon restaurant enjoyed my stay business center city centre nice hotel great breakfast nice room public transport airport bus shower curtain minutes walking hotel is located third floor clean rooms free wifi stayed one night pleasant stay
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The staff was quite pleasant and efficient and my room was clean. The best thing though was that they actually had two separate beds which seems to be a novelty in Europe as even though I booked a double room at every stop they have been two mattresses on the same frame so thank you Thon Hotel for getting this right.
Breakfast was large with pretty much everything you can want and a view of the stadium if that happens to be something you're interested in.
There was a significant amount of outside noise though and as I was on the third floor I would expect the first to be very loud.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Charlotte R, Guest Relations Manager at Thon Hotel Ullevaal Stadion, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear VSCasey,

We would like to thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and that you appreciated the staff and your room.

We warmly welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel while visiting some friends who live near Oslo. There is a subway/train station a 1-2 minute walk from the Hotel, and Oslo Central (Jernbanetorget) is only maybe 4 stops away. There are restaurants and a supermarket near the hotel, which is very useful.

The service at the hotel was perfect. The staff always smile and greet you kindly. There is a lovely breakfast area, and the attending staff make it a very pleasant experience. It’s a good way to start the day. The breakfast buffet itself is also very nice.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at this hotel and was satisfied with the service.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Fredrikke K, Front Office Manager at Thon Hotel Ullevaal Stadion, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear AdamKhan_94,

We are very thankful for your great review in regards to your stay with us at Thon Hotel Ullevaal Stadion.
As you say, the public transportation are close to the hotel and will take you to the city center in only 5 minutes.

We appreciate how you compliment our staff's service during you stay, and we will gladly inform them of your kind review.

We welcome you back to us and wish you a great day

Reviewed 13 February 2018

A place to sleep but nothing more. Not all the lamps in the bathroom worked, the shower handset Holder was out of order and the shower did not drain water well.
A clean room with an ok bed , a work desk and a good internet connection

Room Tip: Easy access to the city center using metro and a room for the night
Review collected in partnership with ThonHotels.no
Fredrikke K, Receptionist at Thon Hotel Ullevaal Stadion, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Harald F,

We would like to thank you for your feedback.

Sorry for the inconvenience regarding your room. Next time you stay at our hotel please contact our reception, which is available 24/7 for any inquiries.

We warmly welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Very comfortable and nice room. They stay was very nice. Will be back ! Very clean and comfortable bed. The bathroom was clean and very nice. The hotel is in a very nice area. With shops and good places to eat. The "T-Bane" is only a 5 min walk from the hotel and connects to all the places around Oslo. Easy to get to where you want.

Review collected in partnership with ThonHotels.no
1  Thank Kristine B

Dear Kristine,

Thanks for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel.
We appreciate your great review and are glad to hear you had a pleasant stay.

We warmly welcome you back to us again,

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Very friendly staff. Clean rooms and delicious breakfast.

The only issues I had is also two big ones.

Terrible Wifi, down and up, down and up.
The hotel charged me nearly 10 000:- for a 4 days visit. Double amount drawn from my account. It's madness. What if I would only had 5000:- extra money during my visit? I will not come back because of this, it's insane according to me.

1  Thank Andreas P
HenrikkeHHV, Front Office Manager at Thon Hotel Ullevaal Stadion, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Andreas P,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us.

We appreciate your comments about the service and friendly staff you experienced staying with us.
It is also great to read your thoughts about the breakfast and how delicious you found this product of ours.

In regards to the reservation made on your credit card we are truly sorry for the matter, and I personally, are glad we were able to solve the situation together with you within the next day.

We warmly welcome you back to us.