“Nice meal”

Ranked #31 of 119 Restaurants in Tromso
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: African, Middle Eastern
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Nice bright cafe with good service and tasty food. I had the falafel salad and found the food to substantially filling and tasty at a reasonable price. My friend had a soup that she also really enjoyed. The cafe had a nice relaxing atmosphere and felt welcoming.

Kafeglobus, Public Relations Manager at Kafe Globus, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for your kind feedback! We were happy to have you in and hope you'll visit us again soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

The vegetarian samosas were served with a delicate salad with great dressing which I really enjoyed. Didn’t have to wait for our food long at all.
We also appreciated the cooled water with peppermint or lemon which they offered for free.

Thank you for your feedback! We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Great coffee drinks and very yummy desserts! We got a "snicker" peanut butter chocolate cake and carrot cake. BOTH very good and not very sweet either. I liked them both but the carrot cake was my fav especially with thy cream cheese topping which was light and semi sweet!

1  Thank Msmee8
Kafeglobus, Public Relations Manager at Kafe Globus, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your cakes! We hope to see you back in to try a few of our other cakes soon! ;)

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I liked this restaurant because they had several tasty vegetarian options. The lentil soup was outstanding. The falafel salad dinner was good although I found the portion size a little on the small size. The staff were very friendly and efficient. I would definitely eat at this restaurant again next time I am in Tromso.

1  Thank OmegaDude
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for hot chocolate and instead had a glass of wine. Good selection at reasonable prices. In addition, they have very nice looking sandwiches, soups & sweets to choose from. Quiet and in a great location.

1  Thank nvlinks

Thanks for paying us a visit! We hope to see you again soon!