“Exceleent beer and food”
Review of Agenturet Bar

Agenturet Bar
Ranked #39 of 132 Restaurants in Tromso
Price range: US$16 - US$18
Description: Agenturet Øl og Vinbar is located in one of Tromsos oldest building (1837) and with it comes a lot of history. Agenturet opened its doors on the 17th of November 2016, and has been well received by both locals and visitors. The original timber walls creates a relaxed and cozy atmosphere. The perfect place to enjoy some of the finer things. We are Tromsøs only winebar with a selection of about a 200 wines. There is also a selection of around 90 different beers with 6 beers on draft from our local brewery Mack.
Reviewed 1 August 2018

This was my boyfriend and my favorite restaurant in Tromso. It was a wonderful combination of good food and beer, and we actually stopped by here twice during our three day trip. We were very happy with our first lunch in Tromso here. I had the salmon over a mound of potatoes with orange sauce, and my boyfriend had the chicken breast over risotto. The food was of good quality, and the portions were also a decent size. We both cleaned our plates. We paired it with delicious beers. I had the Dead Cat double IPA by Graff which was so smooth, and my boyfriend had the Reformator doppelbock by Graff which was also very nice. We came back another night for beers, and we were very happy with the selection and the taste of the other beers we ordered. I would avoid Ohallen/Mack and come here for all your beers in Tromso!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Great spot with an excellent selection of wine, beer and liquor with local/ Norwegian/ Scandinavian selections for all 3 available- which is what my husband and I were after. We sat at the bar and chatted with the bartender who was SUPER knowledgeable about everything they had to drink. We opted for beer and he gave us amazing insight into at least 15 beers based on our preferences. Great staff, amazing service, great atmosphere, very relaxed, and definitely a place to stop for an afternoon or evening drink.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

So far it‘s my favorite bar in the city center of Tromso!
The waiter was really friendly.
The bar is clean and cozy. Even if it‘s wooden it‘s not to dark there :)
The prices are ok. The offer local brewed drinks.
And they even have an outside area.

1  Thank Nastasja P
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

We had late lunch at Agenturet Bar. Staff translated the Norwegian menu for us. He is patient and serve with a smile while we decide what to order.

1  Thank SmurfFat
Reviewed 9 June 2017

The Goulash soup was excellent, the wine choices delicious, and commiserating about the Atlanta Falcon's Super Bowl loss was memorably.