“Cheap place in Tromso”
Review of Sushi Point Tromso

Sushi Point Tromso
Ranked #55 of 132 Restaurants in Tromso
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Visited the place couse we was in hurry, and wanted to eat something before the Aurora tour. The food is great, and the vaiters was nice, so i just can reccomend the place.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I like that this is a Running Sushi place. It makes this sushi place special compared to the other sushi places in Tromsø. The sushi was good. The service on the other hand, was not so great.. I asked if it was possible to make a small change of the menu, as I have done this there many times before without any problems. This time the waitress just answered "no". It seemed like she and the other waiters wanted to go home and not work. The restaurant was almost empty, so they where not very busy, We did not feel welcome. I don't think I will be going back any time soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I have been to sushi point multiple times. They have good sushi, they are quite fast and those who work there are nice. It is ok prices, but they have good offers at different times in the day. If you are in tromsø and is craving sushi, i definitely recommend sushi point.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Many places in Tromsø open late so we happen to stumble upon Sushi Point and we were not disappointed. The Tom Yum soup was excellent as well as the Fried shrimp and Krab sushi rolls! I wasn't impressed with the spicy tuna roll as it did not seem fresh to me, but maybe that's just the way it is in Norway. Our waitress was EXTREMELY helpful and patient with me!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Running Sushi as well as Sushi and Sashimi plates and a few other Japanese dishes. The selection is limited but the food is nicely prepared and the service is very good, although the food may take a bit of time, if it is busy. 3.5 points s and recommended as long as you don’t expect culinary revelations.