Radisson Blu Hotel Bodo(Bodo)(Great Value!)
US$150
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$131
Bodo Hotell(Bodo)(Great Value!)
US$136
  • Restaurant
Bodo Youth Hostel(Bodo)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$158
US$149
ScandicHotels.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$37
US$199
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsincluded in the pricenice hotelevening mealthe hotel offerscity centreafternoon sweetsincluded dinnerpancakes and wafflesgod servicevisited this hotelstayed nightsbad weathersoupnice staffgreat place to staycold meatsother hotels
Reviewed 23 August 2017

After couple of years staying in different hotels in Bodo I found this hotel. The first impression was a friendly welcome at the reception. The rooms are clear and spaced enough. Only the shower could be much more sized. Regarding my early departure I was unable to join the breakfast, but the staff member prepared a doggybag. Over all, I can suggest the stay there to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Unni O, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Grand Bodo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you for this nice review, and I am proud that my staff make you feel welcome and that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you soon again, you are warmly welcome.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This hotel is in a very good location with modern rooms and pleasant staff. What I really loved about it was the arrangement of the common areas...plural is the key here. They took a big space and subdivided it into little niches of semi-private seating...each very inviting. Whether you were eating their delicious free meals or just wanting a place to relax outside of your assigned room you could do so and not be perturbed by the hubbub of others coming and going. It was so well-done, each area still feeling spacious and having character. We were also fascinated by the elegant featured mirror that survived the fire that completely engulfed the hotel long ago.
This is a good value and very welcoming atmosphere.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Unni O, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Grand Bodo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you so much for your nice review, it really warms our hotel-hearts! We hope to see you soon again, you are most welcome!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

This is the most cosy hotel with a special atmosphere. Big rooms. Closest to the center. Free evening meal, sauna and small gym. We have stayed at all hotels in bodø and this is without doubt our favourite.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com

Thank you so much Arvid I for this wonderful review. We are so happy that you like our hotel, and hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed a couple of times in Bodø in the past. But this is the most friendly hotel in the town. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The personnel is very friendly and explains everything regarding your stay. Why I do rate only with 4 points? The restroom is very very small and for showering you have to wait 3 minutes for warm water (this can be faster and more ecollgical)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Rico S, thank you so munch for your nice review, we love it!!
We hope you find time to visit us again, you are warmly welcome.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel was okay I would say. Nothing extra. We booked a deluxe room and I expected more from that room. We were on the 2nd floor with a view right in to a commercial banner! We couldn't see anything from our window. The size of the room was okay with a sofa and an armchair. The bed was comfy. We were 2 people staying in the room but only one robe. I don't know if my expectations were to high? What should you expect from a deluxe room?
The stay included afternoon sweets and dinner, it was okay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Unni O, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Grand Bodo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear AnnaSwe, thank you so much for your feedback. I am sorry that we didn't fullfill your expectations on the De Luxe room. The banner is now removed from the hotel, and we are sorry the the blocked your view. Ofcourse it should be two robes on a room for 2, I will control the routines for equipping the room. I am happy that you enjoyed our free meals and service. I hope that we have the pleasure to welcome you back another time!