“Keep on walking”
Review of Lundegarden - CLOSED

Lundegarden
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: With its informal atmosphere, Lundegarden Bar & Brasseri has always been a popular restaurant. Room for up to 110 guests in dining room, and 30 guests in the bar.
Reviewed 30 September 2015

The service on average was poor, although our waiters where friendly, they failed to bring us our complete orders. Others among the staff gave the impression that they would rather not have any guests. The food we where served corresponded poorly with the menu. Dishes which where described with nuts among the ingredients came without, and dishes which according to the menu did not have any nuts did come with nuts. When we asked the waiter about this we got the explaination that the dish without nuts had nut oil in it. I know for a fact that we did not mix the dishes up. Other than that the food was dull. Finally the orders which we never got still was on our tab. There are better choices down the street. Keep on walking.

1  Thank FT N

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I have been to quite a few Indian restaurants. Most of them are good, some are brilliant. But this was terrible! I suppose it would suffice if you never have been to a good one before, but the chicken was rubbery, sauce lacking taste and service... What service? They even tried to over charge us!?
Rubbish!

1  Thank Eirik B
Reviewed 7 March 2015

Just came out. Mediocre food but down right rude and unfriendly staff. No one came to seat me, taking my order was very short and abrupt. No one came to check if I was enjoying my meal or even to get me the bill. Very rude staff. Never again.

3  Thank andy c
Reviewed 9 October 2014

Excellent food, and I overate! Even on a slow time the service was good, the cuisine excellent, and the ambiance great. I have eaten in many Indian Restaurants and our experience here was one of the best. Only three or four blocks from the Rica Hotel Lillihammer.

1  Thank Ron W
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have had dinner here twice and both times were disappointing. Service was mediocre and the food was only okay. Do not order dessert. It comes straight out of a can from the convinence store nearby. We will not return to this restaurant.

3  Thank ekkokammer