“Cosy little cafe”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mariahilf
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Great local cafe for a classic Viennese breakfast. Good quality food and big serves. Excellent service from the staff. In a quiet street with shade, so you can sit outside comfortably, and it inside is a a lovely look into the past with vintage furniture and original fixtures.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We called here for breakfast following TA recommendations and really enjoyed it. Very quirky inside - so much so that I’d advise eating inside even if it’s glorious weather outside! We shared the breakfast for two which was good but for 18 euros I expected to get a cup of coffee with it.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We were out wandering the back streets looking for a shop that we wanted to visit and came across this little cafe. We sat outside and ordered the traditional Vieneese breakfast for 2 and 2 of grandma's hot chocolates with cream. I have to say it was all delicious. If you are in the vicinity it is well worth a visit!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

This. This is what I'm talking about. Their chocolate nut cake can give the Sacher Torte a run for it's money any day of the week. A lovely shabby chic old school Viennese cafe that hasn't been too updated, gives you a cozy feel of the city's old world charm. If you have a few hours to sit around and sip on an Aperol Spritz, or two, then this is your spot. Love it.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This place was perfect for an afternoon coffee with my partner. We would have loved to sit in the front room but instead we got to explore the back room. The whole place is quite lively. Coffee is awesome. I had the Häferl Kaffee with lots of milk plus a choco-nut cake. Both were delicious. The variety of coffee and cakes is large and not very expensive. The breakfast menu looked tempting but expensive ~12 euros. I will come again. Maybe just to work on my laptop with a good coffee and cake on the side. ! The service was also good unlike most other vinenese coffee houses.