“Super find, delicious tapas and great wine. ”
Review of Bodega 1080

Bodega 1080
Ranked #933 of 4,731 Restaurants in Vienna
Neighbourhood: Josefstadt
Neighbourhood: Josefstadt
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I cannot fault this tapas restaurant. The waiter from Venezuela provided top service and let us sample the wines before deciding, he was lovely and very attentive. The tapas itself was great, better than a lot that I have had in Spain. The sauce the prawns came in was yummy and there was no bread left on our table after dipping and clearing every last drop. Really relaxed restaurant, I loved it and it wasn’t overly expensive.

1  Thank LornaD8

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Great tapas, friendly Mexican waiter who is studying in Vienna to become a Opera Singer. Fortunatly it was warm enough to sit outside. Definitely a place to go if you don't want a big meal and want to share a few tapas( appetizers) and a drink ( or 2) with a friend.

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

We came here by chance. A very nice place: cozy, friendly, good tapas and sangria, a Mediterranean atmosphere. What can you wish more?

Reviewed 18 October 2015

The restaurant is beautiful! When we first arrived, I was a little concerned as we smelled the smoke as soon as we walked in. We were then escorted to the non-smoking section and it was a whole new experience. The selection of tapas was great, everything that we ordered was delicious and the service was good, although a little "relaxed."

1  Thank Stacie M
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

From the offering perspective is a little but good.., I would
Guess that the offering is linked to the season... The wine was above my expectation ( and I'm a family member of a wein yard in France ) so all in one ... I can only recommend the place...take the Time to discuss with the other guests it's really interesting....

2  Thank HocineB11