All reviews main station train station rooms are small main vienna small desk other cities belvedere palace higher floor recommend this hotel rain shower city centre excellent location reception staff are one night stay hop on hop wifi connection decent hotel
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel has been around for about a year. It's across the street from the main train station and I found it through Hotels.com. It's a very nice place. Wi-Fi is very good. Since Vienna claims the best subway in the world, you are right across the street from the U-2 line & just a couple of stops from the big attractions. I thought I got a good deal and recommended them.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

This is a 17 floor, brand new building just opposite the new Vienna main railway station. Like in all hotels of this chain, staff is very friendly and value for money is exceptional. Free Wifi for three devices. Rooms are not big but OK for a business or city trip.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2016

SO here's the thing: this place looks a bit too kitsch for my taste in every single picture I've seen. I booked it anyway, since the price was right and the location too. It turned out that in reality it's not even as kitsch as they make it look :) The room is quite small but absolutely enough for a few nights, it's really comfortable (they had super soft and comfy mattresses as well). The bathroom is also fairly small but not smaller than average. Overall, I was really happy with our stay there.

Room Tip: Get to breakfast early, the breakfast room is not large enough for the size of the hotel
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

I am amazed from the perfect service you get , clean and aerated! In Not a luxury hotel but you have all what you need ! No minibar and tel in the room , but also no need of that ! Very nice served bar and 24h open !!!
I start to love this Motel One concept ! Keep like that and you will be the first on my list on my business trips!!!
Very special regards to the Motel One Wien Hauptbahnhof, you made my day successful with your perfect service !!!
See you next time !!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Claudial23
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

The modern room and provided all the amenities needed for a relaxing stay in the quiet place. Comfortable bed, free internet access. Very convenience for those arriving with train , just a few minutes from the left exit to the hotel. It's worth!!!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends