1,808 results
All reviews belvedere palace great hotel rennweg station booked an executive room salm brau city centre business hotel minute walk free mini bar public transport tram line spacious room hotel is located european hotels sitting area stayed nights comfortable hotel
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Booked as there was a 2 day conference....
Good rooms and service
Food service throughout conference first rate
Thankfully breakfast breaks with the cold croissant and coffee to full English and healthy eating

Room Tip: choose room with courtyard view
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank gjbaskers
Reviewed 5 November 2016

Excellent location (easy to get there from the airport by train - station located less than 100m from the hotel; tram stop just next to it - you can simply and quickly reach Vienna heart within several minutes), very good service (option for VERY early check in - FANTASTIC), spacious room with very good sleeping quality. Plus very tasty bufet breakfast with variety of choice, including station preparing fresh dishes from short list. What do you need more?

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank dfasula
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Well situated, clean big rooms, reasonably priced... BUT room service finishes at 10 so if you arrive after 10 tough you!
Then if you go to the bar and want a snack and have nut allergies and gluten intolerance tough you again you are told to go to the restaurant!
I am shocked by the quality of service and how unfriendly the staff is I have never been treated this way in a 4*s hotel!
We were woken at 8.30am by room service to clean the room and told off for still being asleep!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Austria Trend H... S, Manager at Austria Trend Hotel Savoyen Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear Mrs. Stephany,

thank you for writing a review about your time at the Austria Trend Hotel Savoyen.
I deeply regret that your stay was not overall satisfactory. I assure you that we do our best to satisfy our guests’ expectations at any time and I would appreciate if you give me the opportunity to talk in person with you regarding your stay with us. Therefore I kindly ask if you could provide me with your telephone number or e-mail-address.

Yours Sincerely,
Johannes Mauthe

Reviewed 5 November 2016

it's a big business hotel, the sort that i actually like.
Breakfast was good, location is not too bad, as a couple who love to walk, we were able to return most of the times by foot.
The rooms were clean and staff seemed nice.
Generally, nothing bad i can think of, very good value for money.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alex z
Reviewed 31 October 2016

We booked this hotel specifically was the free spa and were not disappointed. The room was quite comfortable and spacious. Although this hotel is not exactly in the city center, it's still a great location as it's right opposite to the metro and tram stations. Breakfast was not included but I guess that's the case in with most hotels in Vienna. Despite being situated on the main road, the ambiance was quite.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple