1,394 results
All reviews former bank bank restaurant park suite beautiful hotel cigar room suite upgrade walk in closet marble bathroom main restaurant spa area living room concierge team christmas market four seasons historical building luxury hotel breakfast and dinner
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Park Hyatt Vienna is situated in a former bank building and the way the lobby has been transformed into an impressive dining area. The rooms are huge and the hotel has a very luxurious pool/spa area in the basement. The location of the hotel is right in the centre of town and most attractions are easily reachable on foot. What sets the hotel truely apart are the fantastic staff all around. Check-in, service in the restaurant, concierge, all are extremely friendly and helpful and make one feel at home the moment stepping through the door. We can for a family trip but could see immediately why the hotel is equally popular for business meetings. We rarely find a place this flawless, but here are the overall experience was deservedly 5-star all around

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Dear stefan_masuhr,

Warmest greetings from Park Hyatt Vienna!

I personally want to thank you for your recent stay with us, for your loyalty to the
Hyatt brand as well as for the wonderful feedback which you shared with all the
TripAdvisor.com users.

I greatly appreciate your feedback - it is wonderful to know that you enjoyed so much
the time spent at our house and we could fully live up to your expectations with the
hotel location, the received service as well as with our Arany Spa area.

I really hope that my team and I will have the pleasure to welcoming you back again.
Please be assured that we will take good care of you.

With my best regards from the imperial city of Vienna,

Reviewed 6 April 2017

From check in to check out, perfect. I liked the fact that the staff remembered my name and used it. The room is comfortable and elegant. Little things like free bottled water (still and sparkling) that they put beside the bed with a drinking glass and replenished everyday is a nice touch. The room attendants notes which toiletries we use and replenishes those. Evening turndown service was a nice offer, but which we didnt use because we were both dead tired from the day by the time we get back. They answer your needs in a flash. Location is perfect in the inner city. We walked everywhere and felt safe even late at night for 2 women travelling alone. Definitely among my favorite hotel and city. Thank you Park Hyatt and good job to the general manager for running such great staff and beautiful hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear cuvierqueen,

Warmest greetings from Park Hyatt Vienna and thank you so much for sharing this
amazing feedback with all the TripAdvisor.com users.

I am pleased to read that you had a perfect stay at our house and that you felt
very comfortable with the attentiveness of the staff - much appreciated. Many thanks
also for your kind words about the water amenity and the hotel location.

I really hope that my team and I will have the opportunity to welcoming you back
again - it would be a great pleasure for me and my team.

With my best personal regards from the imperial city of Vienna,

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I stayed at the Park Hyatt Vienna several times over the past few weeks. The hotel is magnificent -- rooms, pool, spa, dining room and all. Even more so, the entire staff is wonderful, everyone was incredibly helpful, friendly, conscientious and, especially, happy. They are clearly looking to make the experience not just enjoyable but memorable. Finally, the location is central and convenient to all of Vienna's attractions. I highly recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Dear marge11,

Warmest greetings from Park Hyatt Vienna and thank you so much for this
amazing feedback on TripAdvisor.com.

It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed so much the time spent at our house
and that we could fully live up to your expectations in all areas. Many thanks for
your kind words about the guest rooms, the pool and spa area as well as about the
dining room. Please be assured that I will also share this great review with my team.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again.

With my best personal regards from the imperial city of Vienna,

Reviewed 2 April 2017

This hotel is so perfectly located. I don't know my way around Vienna very well and I felt this was the ideal place to start from every morning, right in the old central part of the City where everything is reachable on foot. My room was modern and clean, with a large, well equipped bathroom and nice tech-y touches, like the bedside curtain controls. Room service was only so-so (I've had better club sandwiches, which is the most important test of every hotel's room service, imo), but that was really the only fault. The building is beautifully restored, staff was friendly and helpful, and location unbeatable. Vienna has a wealth of good luxury hotels, but I think I'll be returning to this one in the future.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Dear Glassfingers19,

Thank you so much for choosing Park Hyatt Vienna during your recent stay at this
imperial city as well as for taking the time to sharing your experience at our house
with all the TripAdvisor.com users.

It is wonderful to know that you felt very comfortable with the hotel location, your
guest room as well as with the service from our staff - I greatly appreciate your feedback.

Many thanks also for the sincere comment about your room service experience - our
guest feedback is very important for me and I take it serious.

Please be assured that we will take good care of you.

With my best personal regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Fantastic location.. can't get any better! absolutely wonderful service, top notch. Lovely rooms and bathrooms. Excellent breakfast. Everyone does the extra mile to help you, very prompt. The very best in Vienna! Well done Park Hyatt Vienna!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear rbtdxb,

Warmest greetings from Park Hyatt Vienna and thank you so much for sharing your
recent experience at our house with all the TripAdvisor.com users - much appreciated.

It is wonderful to know that you felt so comfortable with the hotel location, our service,
your guest room and the breakfast buffet at The Bank Brasserie.

It would be a great pleasure for me and my team to welcoming you back again -
hopefully in the not too distant future.

With my best personal regards,