“A lovely view of the Danube ”

The View Restaurant Cafe Bar
Ranked #462 of 4,739 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Austrian, Mediterranean, Bar
Neighbourhood: Leopoldstadt
Neighbourhood: Leopoldstadt
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Waiting for a river cruise down the Danube had a lovely coffee sitting by the river with spectacular views. Very quiet location a small range of salads/pasta dishes all very fresh. Lovely restaurant.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

We enjoyed our dinner at The View. Appropriately named, it features a nice view of the Danube River and the Vienna skyline. The food was very good- I got weinerschnitzel and my husband had steak, which we both enjoyed. The apple strudel was AMAZING!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Good place for a quick meal and drinks. Great view of the Danube River. But it was an interesting experience for me...to my benefit! Their card swipe machine wasn’t working when I needed to leave. I didn’t have cash so my meal and drink was free! YEAH!!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

After a long park and river walk decided to have a late lunch here with my daughter. They have a nice atmosphere, both inside and outside seat place, great atmosphere for families. Nice selection of drinks and food. Very friendly service. Our food was very nice, well prepared. Also, have some dessert. recommended it.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Had a drink here while waiting for our boat to arrive. Pleasant service. Nice views. Lots of outside seating and looked nice inside too.