Suite Hotel 200m zum Prater
US$115
US$112
US$111
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$114
US$111
Melia Vienna(Vienna)
US$163
US$158
  • Restaurant
Renaissance Wien Hotel(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$376
US$267
US$294
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Arrived to this hotel on the 24th around 13pm and stayed in this hotel 2 nights (24/26 janeiro). Was the first time in this hotel, and also the last one.

The old receptionist was absolutely useless, rude and his attitude demonstrated some racism as well. He didn't said "hello" or "welcome", in fact, he didn't said nothing. We told him that we had a reservation and he looked for it in the computer. Few minutes later he pointed us with his hand to a room where we left our luggage (the check in was after 15pm), one more time without any word. He seen like racist, I don't know, something weird. He doesn't seem to appreciate tourists that much, I don't understand why you choose hospitality, definitely he choose the wrong job.

The rest of the staff was quiet nice, struggling to speak English, but at least, they've tried and they've smiled.

In general, the hotel is old and the rooms old as well and ugly. Our room had few holes on the walls and on the floor.

The breakfast had only couple of teas and juices, filtered coffee, bread, ham and cheese, that's it. Don't expect any continental breakfasts, it's not gonna happen.

The only thing good about this hotel it's the location, and will be only good if you're a walking person - about 1.5km to the city centre and there are no underground around (to be honest haven't checked about the buses, you might find something).

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Everything was awful...the 2 not too welcoming receptionists, the lady in the morning, who never smiled, and at the same she was very slow,we had to wait foe the butter for 10 minutes to arrive.the breakfast was very poor, one kind of cheese and one kind of coldcut and the cheapest apple juice. the tv in the room wa skind of black and white..the worst thing was the small but discusting insects on the wall..i do not know wht they were..not spiders but worse...omg. i will never return

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We booked the apartment on booking.com but unfortunately they gave me a key frim the apartment which was already reanted. Can you imagine? We came 11p.m.tried to open the door and couldn't. Than we knocked and young woman opened the door! So we had the same key. So manager tryed told us to come back to hotel and gave us a room with 3 beds. When we asked about parking the garage was full and they couldn't say if parking near hotel is free. They didnt informed us about breakfast. The room was old very old. And it wasn't inaf to say sorry.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Not worth the price as should be comparing to 1 or 2-star equivalent hotels. Hotel is located not far from the city but it's not convenient as it is only accessible by bus 4A (from Karlsplatz) or Tram 1 (from Schwedenplatz)...meaning there is a 5 - 10 min extra wait for the tram/bus after getting off the U-Bahn. There is a billa 3 min away and only 1 restaurant close by. Hotel wifi is shockingly slow as the whole premise shares one router.. Hotel was surprisingly in 'good' condition given the previous tripadvisor comments. Most of the holes in the walls have been patched, except for the partial thickness hole in the bathroom door. They now provide shower gel but the dispenser was moldy and did not instil confidence. Towel racks in the bathroom was rusty. Floors were dirty yet no room slippers were provided. My biggest issue was the dubious BLOOD STAINS splattered along the curtains and the wall beside the kitchenette sink. The room is very scary at night as even with all lights on, it is very dim. The table top lamps shut off by themselves after 10 min due to overheating. The hotel corridors are pitch black at night.. The only illumination comes from the ancient looking elevator. This gave me the impression that I was in a haunted hotel/hospital set in a horror movie.. In all, I would not recommend this place as they charge a lot for hostel like facilities.

ASIANS BEWARE:
We had an incredibly bad first impression when we arrived at 12.30pm. The elderly gentleman who was working there literally blocked me from entering the hotel by standing at the narrow door way with cigarette in hand. After blowing smoke into my face, he asked what I was here for... (should be obvious given the luggages). He refused to check us in, shaking his head angrily. Saying that we were too early.. He told us to go away and come back later. I had to ask for permission to leave my luggages in the Cafe.. He did not seem to have issues with other German speaking guests. In fairness, ALL the other staff except him were much much friendlier and greeted us with smiles..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Very bad, very dirty, very old. The room hasn't been cleaned during the journey. Dust everywhere.Do they know how important is cleaning every day the rooms in a hotel? I mean...ok is a 3 stars hotel...but is doesn't mean anything. I have been in different 3 stars hotel...but at least the basic stuff must be done! I've got the impression that they don't pay too much attention to the customer....also for breakfast....after 8:00 the food wasn't refilled anymore. And the food was not so good. Nothing special...So....considering the price I have paid....it is not worth. Not at all. I would have expected more. Too expensive comparing that they offer to. Very bad experience. The only positive thing, maybe, is the position.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo