All reviews barely minutes near the train station the wi fi recommend this hotel city centre printer
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel right near the train station. Very clean, spacious room. Only negatives were the Wi-Fi wasn't working at all and we asked for a wake up call and did not receive it. We didn't eat the breakfast because it was nine euros each. There was an elevator. Very quiet. No air-conditioning- we didn't need it, but there was a fan.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Great location near subway station, short ride to centre. Close to Schonbrunn Palace. Breakfast rich and diverse, and a marvelous coffee machine available at all times! Room super clean and a terrace for winding down. Staff beyond considerate and very attentive to any needs. Helped me through my little crisis - lost passport - made phone calls on my behalf, extended my stay and very sympathetic at a stressful time, for which I offer my heartfelt thanks. Would go back any time!
Rodica.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Situated barely 5 minutes walk from Westbauhnof station, this is a decent property. Rooms are compact but have the essentials. I found shower cubicle to be really compact. Breakfast has good options. Strangely enough, I have been disappointed with housekeeping. There is a dead fly in my room for last 1 weeks since I am here, implies that floors are not cleaned daily. Reception is friendly and typically thy go out of the way to help you. Close to quite a few eating options around. So overall a convenient place.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Arthotel ANA Westbahn rooms are clean and comfortable. Near by the main shopping street mariahilfer straße. Also near by the Schönbrunn Palace. We absolutely recommend this place. Customer service was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I recently stayed at the hotel for a badminton tournament nearby. The only benefit of this hotel was that it was in a good location for this. Upon arrival we were in a triple room which was just a double (so very confined) with a sofa bed which collapsed therefore meaning one of our party had to walk and go and stay at another hotel- at 12:30am!

One day there was no hot water until 4pm in the afternoon! This was coupled with many other problems such as leaking sinks, broken blinds and cleaners forgetting to do the rooms.

I would like to say that apart from these problems our stay was good, however this would be a lie. The beds were hard and uncomfortable, the rooms were also extremely warm, breakfast was very average and the lift was very old. I would be hesitant to give this hotel 1 star let alone 4!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Edoardo A, Front Office Manager at Arthotel ANA Westbahn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Mr. Greg M,

thank You for Your review.

I still remember the problems You had with the sofa bed - though still can't understand how You managed to make it collapse.
We did pay the other hotel room for the inconvenience (it was around 10:30 pm), but on the following day I personally managed to "repair" the sofa bed - You had lifted and pushed the headpiece back to the sofa-configuration, I only had to slide it back up...
To this day, none of our sofa beds have been broken, not even a bit. We had to offer the third member of Your party another room 'cause You didn't have the patience to let us simply walk into the room and adjust the headpiece into the bed-configuration.

The water problem was solved in half an hour by the maintenance staff - we had just renovated, the plants were brand new and couldn't manage such a high demand of hot water all at once (the whole hotel had been reserved for the Badminton Federation).
Hot water had to be discontinued for about half an hour around midday - by 4 pm, the water system had been alive and pumping for 3 good hours already.
We did apologize for the disturbance but also tempestively solved the problem.

Regarding the rest of the problems You highlighted, I really have no idea what You're talking about. The beds are the same that about 1 to 2 thousand guests a month are not complaining about, the lift is small but works more than properly, our breakfast is often highlighted as one of our strong points, the heating can be regulated in every single room with special valves - it can even be completely shut down - whereas any damaged sinks, blinds or anything else had been just installed anew during the renovation and we did properly charge the association for the repairs.

I would like to remark that not all guests participating in the tournament were so unhappy with our service - some of them were actually really satisfied and had a wonderful time, story confirmed this year when I welcomed not few of them who decided to book privately in our hotel and not in other establishments through the association.

Regards,