All reviews inside a shopping mall hand wash and shower gel solid business hotel river view clean hotel hotel entrance train station public transport small room business trip danube kitchenette city kettle furniture supermarket cheese
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We had a three nights stay at Harrys Home Hotel and found it clean and the bed was really comfortable. The staff were very helpful, when we asked for directions to a restaurant it was not too much trouble and they printed out a map and drew directions on there.
Once we navigated the underground (which was really easy to use) we were able to get around and explore really easy, we would definitely stay there again if we came again

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018

I love Harry's Home Hotel Wien Millennium Tower, it's really nice ! It provide good service and the room is clean, modern with excellent view. Location is perfect for shopping and public transport is nearby Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Ideal place for families. We stayed for 5 nights. The staff is very efficient and eager to please. The rooms were reasonably spacious and comfortable. We had taken a studio superior. It had a kitchenette with utensils and kitchen gadgets. The apartment had a small area for keeping clothes and was very convenient. The view from the hotel is very good. Also it's located in a mall (with a food court and a super market)..so was very convenient in terms of food. Walking distance from the metro..another big plus. One area they could improve on would be the variety offered at breakfast. Oveall, great value for money and we had a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel located within the millennium tower with large number of shopping places and restaurants, our room was facing the Danube river with the huge windows that gives you a panoramic view.. the room is spacious, clean with good furniture, the A/C is excellent & quite, the reception staff are so friendly and helpful I thank them for everything. .the price is reasonable.. there’s no bathroom equipment apart from the hand wash and shower gel, the pillows are very low but the reception provides us with extra...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mushreq
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I think that I should have read the fine print a little more and been more careful in choosing what I wanted. We stayed in 11 hotels over 4 weeks on our European vacation and maybe I was a little too rash in booking, however the other 10 were just what I expected or more.

The good things are really good. For an extra fee we booked a river view room, and the view from the room is amazing.
There is a small shopping mall downstairs with a good supermarket.
The breakfast was nice. There were quite a variety of local foods. The few staff visible were pleasant and helpful.

However, the room had nothing extra in it apart from a hot water jug. No cups, spoons. No tea or coffee. No fridge. No toiletries except for on the wall liquid soap. More like a hostel or motel rather than a hotel, a little bit DIY. Only one thin pillow per bed and we were told that this was all we were getting from the housekeeper.
This place is a LONG way from the city and any sights or entertainment. There is a rail link near but needs 3 changes to get to the city centre.
There are no facilities. You can pay a daily rate of 15 euros to join a nearby gym.
No bar, no restaurant, no meals or room service, but there is a vending machina ala USA motels.
I guess that I should have read the small print on this one, I was expecting something different. An upgrade would have had a kitcenette.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view room. I would also ask for one with a kitchenette but these two features will bump up the price.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple