1,559 results
All reviews rooftop bar the club lounge indoor pool concierge desk four seasons marble bathroom upgraded to a junior suite ring road beautiful hotel perfect stay opera house hotel restaurant main attractions distrikt city luxury stadtpark
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Four days in this hotel which is well situated for sightseeing.
The room was comfortable with a good size bathroom.
Service from all staff was particularly friendly and efficient.
We want to particularly mention Atila , David, Christina and Florence who ensured that we had all we could wish for in the lounge and restaurant.
Atila, particularly, seemed to know instinctively what we needed to make our stay enjoyable.
A special thank you also to the concierge team for all they did for us.
One of the best hotel stays for some time.
Having said all that, and not wishing to take anything away from the Ritz Carlton, had I known in advance that the hotel is part of the Marriott Group (my wife made the booking as a surprise), I would not have gone there following a terrible experience in Rioja with no help or understanding from Marriott.
I will never go to a Marriott hotel again, but I would make an exception for the Ritz Carlton in Vienna - if they will let me back!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2017

An excellent welcome with really fantastic staff from arrival to departure, very swift and efficient room serve but the mobile/internet connection in room 622 was quite poor. Nice breakfast and good conference facilities.
Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

The Ritz Carlton in Vienna is truly world class! My husband book my birthday party for 7 people at their cafe by calling Jasmin on the phone from LA. They did not disappoint us. They decorated our table with Birthday trimmings and it was special. We went up to the rooftop to experience their Christmas Market and you will truly enjoy the view of Vienna while trying different delicacies like Wienerschnitzel and hot Red Wine. We had fun taking pictures with St Stephan Cathedral in the background. They also have an indoor patio- Cabin Style where you could hangout. Then we had dinner at the cafe on the ground floor. Their food is phenomenal (true to every Ritz Carlton). The best part is the Cheesecake that served as my birthday cake! I’ve never tasted the freshest cheesecake ever. Its the best in the world in my opinion! Hats off to the Sous Chef Franz Phicler who made it! He even came out to the dining and welcomed all of us. I truly recommend this hotel for celebrations and for a visit when you’re in Vienna. I commend the services of Jasmin and David including the bartender who made our great drinks for their topnotch service. We will be back in this hotel and we will tell all our family and friends to do the same. Thanks for the wonderful accomodation! You truly made my birthday very special.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2017

The Ritz Carlton provides high quality service from check-in throughout the entire stay. We used the concierge service making arrangements for orchestra tickets and transportation from the US. During our stay the concierge was very helpful with restaurants, sightseeing and general information. Check-in was professional and the staff took us to the room to show us the room amenities. All of our requests were met promptly with pleasantness; room service, housekeeping, the front desk. We enjoyed the morning breakfast at the hotel. The breakfast is not extensive but very sufficient with choices of meat, cheese, pastry and freshly prepared egg dishes. The staff in the restaurant for breakfast were exceptional. They greeted us by name, seated us and had coffee on our table immediately. We used the lobby lounge for an aperitif and conversation before dinner. Again the staff were warm, friendly and professional. We used the spa which was relaxing with knowledgeable staff.
Note: Not all rooms in this hotel have a good view. We chose a room upgrade over the view.
The location of this hotel is within walking distance of old Vienna, the Musikverein, and many parks. The service and quality of this hotel is very high. We would definitely use this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Ringstrasse
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for a weekend- with a family birthday as the occasion. From we made the booking to we left the hotel, We got absolutely fantastic and seamless service, making the family all feel very special. Truly memorable and exquisite. Five stars alway through - BRAVO!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family