“Absolutely Lovely”
Review of Hotel Topazz

Hotel Topazz
Ranked #71 of 359 Hotels in Vienna
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Me and my other half loved our long weekend at Hotel Topazz in Vienna. The staff was very professional and so helpful. Alexandra upgraded our room with the amazing window view. Comfy bed and pillows too, spotless clean and really good breakfast. Best location, walking distance to all the top shops and attractions.

Room Tip: 6th Floor with the beautiful detailed window.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
LENIKUSHOTELS, Leiter Front Office at Hotel Topazz, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear EnaXhixho85,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fabulous review! It was such a pleasure having you two among our guests and it was certainly our pleasure to make your stay with us so wonderful!

Hope to welcome you back soon at our property!
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The Topazz has got a great location and price Value, but is not really in the list of the best hotels of Vienna for me. You don't make anything wrong staying here, but if you want to have a very luxury hotel I would chosse something else.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
LENIKUSHOTELS, Leiter Front Office at Hotel Topazz, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Mick M,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences here with us! I am happy to see that we could meet your expectations, but we could clearly not exceed them this time, which I am very sorry for! Our Boutique Hotel offers a wonderful design and all in-room-amenities our guests could wish for. Moreover our team always tries its very best to provide outstanding and most personalized service. I would be most interested to get more details and if you would like to share any more comments with me, I would be very grateful for it!
We nevertheless hope that we have soon the pleasure to welcome you again and convince you of the high quality of our Hotel Topazz!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We loved Hotel Topazz! From check in to check out the staff was amazingly helpful! We were greeting by three very helpful and happy women who answered all of our questions and got us checked in quickly. When we checked out, it was very early and taxi was taking some time to get there the gentleman helping us was diligent in getting them to arrive as soon as possible. Our room was beautiful! I had dreamed of those windows as soon as I saw them in pictures and they were incredible. The shower was absolutely amazing. I wish I had one in my own home. I was actually sad to leave because I loved that shower so much. The location is just amazing. You’re a 2 minute walk from St. Stephen’s which leaves you right outside the crowds but steps away from the action. Don’t stay anywhere else in Vienna!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Andrea H,
And we love you! :) Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! What more can I say? We are totally overwhelmed with your kind words. It is our greatest pleasure to offer outstanding service all the time and having fully satisfied guests is our highest aim! Thank you one more time and I really hope to welcome you soon back at our Hotel Topazz!
Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

The rooms are starting to look a little worn, but they are clean. The staff members are super nice. I stayed for 6 nights and midway through my trip they dropped off a fruit basket, which I thought was nice. My last night I had to leave super early for the airport. I asked for a taxi and wake up call. When I didn’t answer the phone they came upstairs and knocked on my door to make sure I was up (I was). The taxi was waiting for me and I was able to pay for the taxi through the hotel. The location was ok. It was close to stephensplatz and a number of restaurants. I have no problem recommending this hotel, but for my interests if I were staying in Vienna again I might consider staying between stepensplatz and the museum district.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Archtraveler_10,

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us and the online community here on Tripadvisor. We are happy to read, that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff members were all super nice and took very well care of you during your stay with us! The more I would like to apologize for inconveniences caused and for not having exceeded your expectations, we will of course learn from your Feedback! Thank you!

It would be though a great pleasure to welcome you back soon and we will certainly do again our utmost to make your stay wonderful again!

Warm regards from Vienna,

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Just finished 3 days here. Hotel location is perfect - less than 5 minutes walk to St. Stephens Cathedral, and less than 10 minutes walk to at least 3 of the top-rated restaurants in Vienna (Al Borgo for Italian, Feldmuller for the Wiener Schnitzel, Do&Co for drinks and views over St Stephens, Salzamt for traditional Austrian food).

Rooms are well appointed, staff are very helpful and courteous, lovely big shower as well.

It was our anniversary during or stay and the hotel went out of their way to make it special for us, including chocolates and wine as well as decorating the bed.

Only concern for me was that the beds and pillows were too soft for my liking, but my starfish girlfriend loved it (so named because she kept hogging the whole damn bed).

My usual choice of hotel is a Marriott and this was a boutique hotel and yet came in almost £300 cheaper, as well as being much closer to the action, was a very pleasant surprise.

The sister hotel opposite (L'Armee) has an excellent rooftop bar that commands superior views over the Cathedral and city, so one more reason to stay here!

This hotel is worth the recommendations and I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Zippy_69,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about your most recent stay with us! We are delighted to see that not only the room and the facilities, but also the location and most of all our efficient service made your stay with us this memorable!

We are very proud for our attentive service of all our staff members and of our personalized amenities - this is what makes us as a Boutique Hotel special and the high class service for our guests very pleasant. It is so nice to see, that you really enjoyed your anniversary here and we would be very pleased, if we could welcome you soon again with us in Vienna!

P.S: Please ask our Front Office Team for a different pillow the next time, they will be very pleased to arrange another one for you!

Warmest regards,