“A magical little Matcha place”
Review of Cha No Ma

Cha No Ma
Ranked #42 of 132 Dessert in Vienna
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Wieden
Neighbourhood: Wieden
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Beautifully made Matcha and various fabulous green tees. Best onigiri rice balls in town. Lovely little deserts. Although it doesn't appear comfortable, it really is. I am a regular.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent Matcha & Mochi. Cute space and people. Loved that tearoom!!!!! You can find lots of japanese green teas to but.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

A very small japanese teahouse where you can taste matcha in every form you want :D
There are some other green teas as well (the sencha type changes every month) and the homemade daifuku mochi are just delicious! :)
The people here are always very kind, smiling and ready to listen to every customer demand​.
Unfortunately the place is very small and it's always difficult to find a free spot. I recommend coming here in no more than three people.

1  Thank Giada94
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Offers a good space to rest your legs after walking around Vienna and Naschmarkt. I went for the large "Ten" traditional matcha and it was really good. I also had a matcha and adzuki ice cream. Yum!

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

My partner and I went to this Matcha cafe.
I usually hate Matcha but the Matcha latte is absolutely delicious. Would highly recommend stopping here to get one.
I will again.