All reviewsliving roomgreat locationcomfortable suiteseparate sitting areamicrowave ovenbermuda triangleairport buswalking distancest stephens cathedralsmall kitchenfacing the streetcouple of nightsminute walkinner stadtmini barbig bathroomtop floor
Reviewed 24 February 2016

Excellent service and very clean room. I went recently for my birthday and was very pleased with the size of the room, and cleanliness. The staff were very helpful and I liked that there was a sauna upstairs with a gym free of charge. The only negative comment I could make is that breakfast is a bit pricey, but the hotel discounted the breakfast from the package deal without hesitation. I would definitely return to this hotel if I visit Vienna again.

Stayed: February 2016
Kinga N, Manager at Starlight Suiten Hotel Salzgries, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2016

Dear Nicole,

we were delighted to read your review about your experiences in our Starlight Suiten Hotel - we highly appreciate it! Excellent customer care and high quality service is the most important part of our daily routine - your feedback helps us to provide always better and better service!
We are happy that our property met your expectations and we hope to see you again soon!

With my best regards,

Reviewed 15 February 2016

We stayed in the Starlight Suiten Salzgries for 3 nights in December and loved our stay. First off, the staff, every one of them, are wonderfully friendly and helpful! The little apartment room was very clean, spacious, with a comfortable bed, 2 TV's, nice size bathroom, a sitting area, a separate desk area and free wifi. The hotel was quiet, even though it was full when we were there. The breakfast that comes with the room price was excellent with many choices. We loved the location, with an easy and quick walk to the main areas (Stephensplatz within about 10 minutes at most). There are a couple of good size grocery stores right near by and many restaurants and little bars within a few minutes walk. Also just a few blocks away is the pickup/drop off point for an airport bus that takes you direct in 20 minutes for 6 Euros... very easy! The manager responded very quickly to emails I sent prior to our stay with questions I had, making me comfortable that we would be well cared for at this hotel. I highly recommend for the location, the staff, and value for the price.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Kinga N, Manager at Starlight Suiten Hotel Salzgries, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

Dear Sirs,

let me thank you for your nice and positive words - our staff is always doing his best in order to make the guests' stay as pleasant as possible! Hope to see you again in our property soon!

Wishing you all the best,

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Great location in the centre of Vienna- we were able to walk pretty much everywhere during our stay and links to the Tram and Metro were only 5 mins away. Staff were extremely polite and helpful at all times. The room was very spacious, with a nice bed and separate living area. The pillows were too few and too soft, however we were provided with more when we requested. There was a fridge (with minibar), microwave, hairdryer, safe and TV(s) provided in the room, although we had to ask for a kettle. Bathroom was nice and clean with good shower. We didn’t get round to using the gym or sauna during our short stay, but we did take advantage of the breakfast when booking. This was definitely worth getting if you can pre-book at a reasonable price, I have had bigger spreads at larger hotels, but there was good coffee, and a buffet with juice, fresh bread and buns from a bakery, cereals, yoghurt, some fruit, cheeses, cold meats, and a hot selection of sausages, bacon and eggs- it was a good start to the day and available 6:30-11 which allowed for early birds and those who like a lie in. The free wi-fi was a bonus and a simple connection. We were there for a 4 day weekend break, and were happy with our choice, would visit again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Emma,

we are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay in our Starlight Suiten Hotel! We are really happy that you were satisfied with the location of the hotel, with your room, breakfast and also with the staff!
We would be pleased to welcome you back in any of our properties soon.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Very nice hotel,very nice staff!!!Close to the center ,very good breakfast and the rooms are clean and big!!Love this hotel!!
For a city break is the perfect location and the hotel has very good prices.

Stayed: December 2015

Dear Angela,

the entire staff appreciates your positive review about your recent stay in our property! You should definitely come back to the Starlight Suiten Hotels soon!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 January 2016

I have stayed here many times over the years and always been happy with it. Super location. Very friendly staff. Basic, but more than enough breakfast. As a single traveller this time around I was given a renovated top floor room which was very nice. Nevertheless, next time I will (even as a single traveller) ask for a lower floor room facing the street again as these have high ceilings, separated bedroom, mini-kitchenette (microwave + fridge) and more space. Even as a single traveller on business - I need my space.

Room Tip: See above.
Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kinga N, Manager at Starlight Suiten Hotel Salzgries, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2016

Dear Rosemarie,

Herewith I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for staying in our Starlight Suiten Hotel and for your wonderful comment posted on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to see that you always enjoy your visit. Let me thank you for your patronage and we are looking forward to welcome you back!

Best regards,