“Continued excellent service with a personal touch” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Am Konzerthaus Vienna MGallery by Sofitel

Hotel Am Konzerthaus Vienna MGallery by Sofitel
Ranked #66 of 366 Hotels in Vienna
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“Continued excellent service with a personal touch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2012

I visited Vienna with my friend and given my excellent experience with Am Konzerthaus hotel in the past on my business trips to Vienna, I didn't think for a minute of staying anywhere else even when visiting privatelly. It was worth every Euro! And this time it even exceeded my expectations. Not only did the reception staff welcome me with a "Welcome back!", which was a pleasant surprise, a marble cake was waiting for me with a "Welcome back" card from the Guest Relations Manager when my friend and I returned into our room in the evening. Now this is what I call professional customer service! My friend was simply amazed. Thank you for making me feel so welcome! I already look forward to my next stay at Am Konzerthaus.

Room Tip: The hotel seems to have only good rooms - I was happy with my room every time I stayed at this hotel...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank fillout
HotelAmKonzerthaus1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Am Konzerthaus Vienna MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this review, 7 May 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.
We are happy to read that we could meet all your expectations. Indeed it is our main goal to give each service "the personal touch"; and we are delighted to read that you had an enjoyable time with us.
We would be pleased to welcome you back at the MGallery Hotel Am Konzerthaus on a future occasion.

Until then we wish you all the best.

Kind regards
Michael Filnhals&the team of Hotel Am Konzerthaus Vienna

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
  • Finnish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

Very comfortable.Centrally located,spotless,comfy rooms with all the generous perks of a 4-star hotel.Quiet,good noise-insulation,despite central position.The bed was superb as well as the bedding.Slept well,for a change. Nice art deco styling.The staff is very forthcoming,helpful and professional.Especially a certain Mr Martin at the reception.You can certainly receive your money's worth.Would go back again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HotelAmKonzerthaus1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Am Konzerthaus Vienna MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
Dear Guest,

Professsionalism and helpfulness staff is definitely very important to us, so it is nice to heat we succeded in making it a special treat.
Mr Martrin does indeed exemplify the exellence of service which is our top priority.

Your review is very rewarding and we thank you for taking the time to post it on TripAdvisor.
It would be a pleasure for us to welcome you back at any time.

Best regards
Paris, France
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

Correct hotel but the staff is very un-friendly. Our flight reached Vienna around 11 pm, we got to the hotel around midnight and asked if we could have a light snack or anything at all to eat. They said they have nothing. So we stayed up at the bar drinking a beer, and 10 minutes later a local guest asked and was served a sandwich. I guess if you're not austrian or german, then you're not welcome...

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Zahi C
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your comments, as these are constructive criticism that enables us to check ourselves and improve the level of service expected by our guests.

I wish to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced regarding the behaviour of our staff.
I would appreciate to contact me personally at 0043171616858 or h1276-gr@accor.com should you wish to discuss this issue.

If you are planning a trip to Vienna again, I hope you will give us another opportunity so that we can restore your faith in us.

Yours sincerely,
Sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

We stayed here for two nights in April. Easily accessible as we were driving. Short walk to all the highlights around Vienna. Excellent staff, great bar and restaurant. Highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Phil C
HotelAmKonzerthaus1, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Am Konzerthaus Vienna MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this review, 29 April 2012
Dear Guest,

We enjoyed reading your comment.
Thank you very much for your feedback and for posting your review about your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor.
It makes us proud to hear that we could meet your expectations from the beginning to the end of your stay.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guests.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again
Once again, thank you very much for having choosen our hotel while you were visiting Vienna!

Best regards