“Great concept and tasty food”
Review of M Lounge

M Lounge
Ranked #539 of 4,447 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neubau
Description: Hip, Chic, Good!You name it! M Lounge meets the philosophy where you’re happy to spend your precious time. Where you feel comfortable - a place of pleasant and casual encounters.M Lounge is the conclusion of a successful creative process; it combines modern design and top gastronomical skills to a perfect concept. M Lounge succeeds in fulfilling upscale, dynamic and cosmopolitan audiences.Many small dishes are served smartly and extraordinary – “M Lounge-style dishes” are traditional, new, open minded, spontaneous and affordable. We break the classic order of courses, we serve a meal rapidly after the other - it is casual brings you fun and also to our employees. Every bite is thrilling, amazing and innovative … the modern way to enjoy food
Reviewed 5 May 2015

We dined here 18 April and although it was fairly quiet we had a very warm welcome from the manager Michael and his staff. The menu concept is a choice of four set menus on various themes. We chose the same one each but in hindsight we should have gone for two different themes and then shared the various courses. Michael said we could change one individual course from one theme to another if we wanted to so that's another option to think about. We both went for the 'winter' menu.

We started with an amuse bouche to get the palette going and then the starters came out. Three different dishes each on a pedestal - all were delicious if a little large, which made us not finish them all in case we couldn't manage the three main courses and two desserts.

Main courses were considerably smaller than the starters but each were good, tasty tapas size portions, again served on the three pedestals.

Desserts were excellent, two different portions about the size of the starters.

My husband's pina colada was excellent, however I've never had a martini served with ice before :-/ The Austrian riesling I had with the main courses was very good.

Michael looked after us well, chatting with us and checking when we were ready for the next course. Highly recommended

Reviewed 3 April 2015

Fantastic food - organised around four set menus. Being a visitor to Vienna I opted for the traditional menu and it didn't disappoint. Great presentation and stunning flavours. The service was excellent and the bar a very relaxed place which is perfect after a touristy day out.

Reviewed 12 January 2015

I have eaten in this restaurant, it was amazing food and service as well as I like the way of presenting the starter, main dishes, and the sweet. so I recommend strongly everyone planing to visit Vienna should be eat in this restaurant. eventually I would like to thanks the waiter Mr holcik for his perfect services

Reviewed 11 January 2015

M Lounge one of the best restaurant not only in Wien but also in the world as well we had great time there. I really like the way of serving the food :D.. Big thanks to my friend who recommended this restaurant for me and I recommended this restaurant STRONGLY. btw the bar is perfect as well. Mr holcik was the waiter there. amaretto and coke was perfect

Reviewed 22 November 2014

This used to be one of my favorite restaurants in Vienna as it was in a "cool" atmosphere and had great presentation of their dishes. You could order each dish individually like tapas. Now they have changed it and you can only get expensive set menus of the tapas dishes. Also the food quality went way down and many dishes were too salty or bland. Very disappointing..

3  Thank traveler181_9