“Raid”

Ranked #527 of 4,417 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neubau
Description: Hip, Chic, Good!You name it! M Lounge meets the philosophy where you’re happy to spend your precious time. Where you feel comfortable - a place of pleasant and casual encounters.M Lounge is the conclusion of a successful creative process; it combines modern design and top gastronomical skills to a perfect concept. M Lounge succeeds in fulfilling upscale, dynamic and cosmopolitan audiences.Many small dishes are served smartly and extraordinary – “M Lounge-style dishes” are traditional, new, open minded, spontaneous and affordable. We break the classic order of courses, we serve a meal rapidly after the other - it is casual brings you fun and also to our employees. Every bite is thrilling, amazing and innovative … the modern way to enjoy food
Reviewed 12 January 2015

I have eaten in this restaurant, it was amazing food and service as well as I like the way of presenting the starter, main dishes, and the sweet. so I recommend strongly everyone planing to visit Vienna should be eat in this restaurant. eventually I would like to thanks the waiter Mr holcik for his perfect services

Reviewed 11 January 2015

M Lounge one of the best restaurant not only in Wien but also in the world as well we had great time there. I really like the way of serving the food :D.. Big thanks to my friend who recommended this restaurant for me and I recommended this restaurant STRONGLY. btw the bar is perfect as well. Mr holcik was the waiter there. amaretto and coke was perfect

Reviewed 22 November 2014

This used to be one of my favorite restaurants in Vienna as it was in a "cool" atmosphere and had great presentation of their dishes. You could order each dish individually like tapas. Now they have changed it and you can only get expensive set menus of the tapas dishes. Also the food quality went way down and many dishes were too salty or bland. Very disappointing..

3  Thank traveler181_9
Reviewed 16 September 2014

We both had the Alice in Wonderland-themed 7-course meal and it was excellent - what a fun and different dining experience. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We found out about M Lounge via Groupon. We purchsed the 6 "gang menu" (6 course menu) not really knowing what to expect.
After a few minutes of parking problems (a bit difficult to find parking on the street but that is understandable in a old city) we reached M Lounge. Our first view of the place was when we stepped inside. The interior design was excellent - they put plenty of time and effort with attention to every small detail.
We were welcomed by main manager Michael Holcik who I can say is a person who is passionate about his job and makes you feel welcome.
The service was excellent. Everything was amazing with emphasis on the lemon sorbet in prosecco and the cheese cake. They were the best desserts we ever had.
And to add the potato puree which was perfect! It melted in your mouth.
And to this, it wasn't 6 courses but close to 12! Every course seemed to be made with care. The chef and staff really showed that they enjoy what they are doing.
All in all it was a great experience and we can recommend this place to everyone.
Good luck!

2  Thank g1zmoo
M-Lounge, Inhaber at M Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Guest "g1zmoo"!

Thank you verry much for your recent visit and for your positive review here on Tripadvisor.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you especially liked our desserts.I have passed on your kind words to our staff, and I hope that we will have the chance to meet your expectations again in the verry near future.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon in the M Lounge.

Yours sincerely