All reviews great location executive room shopping street pedestrian area nice hotel opera house per night the air conditioning an upgrade hotel breakfast tourist attractions nice breakfast yogurt on foot walking distance metro stop the heart of the city
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Lots of surprises:
. No black out at the rooms, just a clear curtain that keep room illuminated from street lights all night
. Air conditioned not appropriate for the room size ( do not cool it at all).
. No door at the shower cabinet. Bathroom became a "lake " during the shower time.
. Poor space for the bed. Two sides of the bed directly to the wall . Very difficult for the second person to move .
. Old and soft mattress. Had back pain.
. Location is great- you can walk to main attractions and also take the metro very easily.

It was impossible to sleep at the first night, mainly because of the high temperature. So we change to a second room, but all the listed items above were exactly the same. We were luck that the temperature dropped at the second day.

I'm summary: no blackout, no space for bed, poor mattress, no air conditioning, having a shower at " a lake", - is like downtown camping !

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Assistant_Manager_01, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Austria Trend Hotel Europa Wien, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear guest,

first of all I kindly like to thank you for taking your time to send us your feedback and for having chosen the Hotel Europa Wien during your last visit to Vienna.
I am very sorry that you have had bad experiences during your stay and would like to apologize for the inconvenience! Please be assured that I take every guest comment very seriously and my top priority is always satisfied guests.Therefore it would be great to know which room you had, to check the technical Problems like the air condition.

We change our matrasses in regular intervals. If it is necessary in some rooms in between, we will do this of course. In our classic rooms the beds are situated next to wall but we offer many other room categories where the rooms are furnished in a different way. The front desk will show you with pleasure different types of rooms.

Finally I kindly like to apologize again for your inconvenience and I am looking forward to hearing from you for more details.

with kind regards
Martina Fischelmayer, Assistant Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Stayed at this hotel on a long weekend break. The location is excellent in walking distance from all the places of interest. Staff were friendly and helpful.

We had a standard room which was the cheapest but was fine, clean, comfortable with a wet room and excellent shower.

A good choice of breakfast including full English, fruit, cereals, yogurt etc.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent location, especially with small children, right in the middle of city center of Vienna. Polite and helpful staff. Clean, spacious and cosy room(exexutive room). It is definately value for money for the price.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located in the center of the city. Perfect position if you want walk and have around the major attraction and museum of the city. Clean and well organized. Good balance price/service/position.
Good for family's vacation

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gabriellamf
Assistant_Manager_01, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Austria Trend Hotel Europa Wien, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Gabriella,

thank you very much for your Kind feedback and for having chosen the Hotel Europa Wien during your last trip to Vienna!

I am very happy that you and your family had a comfortabel stay with us. I am looking Forward to welcoming you back soon!

with kind regards
Martina Fischelmayer, Assistant Manager

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I visited Austria Trend Hotel just last month with my mum and sister. We shared a double room with an extra bed, and we're lucky enough to get a corner room. I highly suggest you request this room as the windows and lighting are great and offer fantastic views of the city below.

During check-in, I was offered a discount by the receptionist for no particular reason except she wasn't informed about the extra bed, even though I had already confirmed for it 3 weeks in advance.

The room we got was spacious, had a clean bathroom and was extremely close the eateries, the shopping street and the famous Karlakirke.

The only thing I found wierd was that in order to iron my clothes I had to go to another floor where there was just one iron+board in a small room. Really bizarre.

Austria trend is a decent hotel for those looking at convenience and clean rooms.

Date of stay: July 2017