2,501 results
All reviews rooftop bar circus theme photo booth panorama suite yoga mat free bikes fun hotel quirky hotel museum quarter xl room top floor great design city view walking distance loved this hotel the air conditioning rooms are small
Reviewed 6 April 2018

we stayed hear for a long weekend, hotel is easy to find and located within walking distance to the majority of Vienna's attractions/landmarks.
Staff were very friendly and helpful, our room was well equipped but perhaps a little on the small side but considering our length of stay it was fine.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Christian K, Geschäftsführer at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Dear EnglishMonkey2008

Thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback with us. It was a pleasure having you with us and it’s great to read that you did enjoy your stay here. Whenever you feel like you need a more spacious room, feel free to contact our Front Desk, they can show you all the alternatives, especially for a longer stay. I hope you will stay connected to the 25hours family, did you know that we will open new hotels this year? They are waiting to be explored by you!

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

What a happy and funky hotel to stay in! The rooms are comfortable and have quirky decore. The lobby is a nice place to sit and relax. Breakfast is delicious. Most importantly the staff are helpful and happy. Conveniently located near the Museum Quarter.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Javv01

Dear Javv01, thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience with me. I am particularly happy to hear that my staff left such a wonderful impression. I can assure you that I will share your wonderful feedback with all of them. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very good location, personal and service with an intresting conception! The stuff was all nice and and did a great job! 10 min from the Opera and 5 min from Spittelbergasse a nice authentique place in Wien!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights, not much to complain about other than the policy of having to collect meals from the restaurant. I ordered 2 dishes and had to navigate a packed lift holding a very large tray. The food was very good.
Rooms are comfortable and well thought out, great vibe in the hotel, rooftop cocktail bar is worth a visit and reception were friendly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I was SO excited to find this place. SO SO excited.However, it fell short. When we checked in the service was fine... we had booked a basic room And basic it was. Cool,but small. So we called down and upgraded because no way could we navigate around each other for three days with a room size fit for ants. The second room was better and has a toilet separate from the shower which I liked. That being said:

1. Housekeeping sucks. After reading other reviews this seems to be a consensus. FIX THIS, please. It's gross and rude to return after a day out and find dirty glassware, wet towels and unmade beds.2 days in a row.
2. The room phone didn't work and when I told the reception they didn't make an effort to come and see the issue.
3. Breakfast is too pricy for what it is.

Would I stay here again? No. I liked it but I was not WOWed enough... yes it's cute and cool... but it's also super dark. I prefer my room to be bright with either enough lamps or natural lighting. I would recommend going upstairs for a cool atmoshpere but that is it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple