“Very good lunch buffet”

Cuisines: Russian
Neighbourhood: Inner City
Neighbourhood: Inner City
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

The Russian lunch buffet was very good and is highly recommended. While the restaurant opens at 11 AM, the buffet wasn't fully ready until about 11:30. This is a minor not as all of the food was very tasty.

A very nice and fast lunch!

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Loved the food and the service was great, very helpful, cheery and friendly which was great cause it put us at ease straight away. I had the herring in a fur coat which is a must try.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Georgina D
Reviewed 16 February 2016

The filet Stroganof and baked zander we had were excellent, the Blini awarded salted herring. The ubiquitous vodka, Russian beer and sweet desserts rounded out the picture for me. The wait staff was friendly and uncomplicated (presumably the junior chef), prices gratifying normal for the situation. After half an hour we had the feeling that friends of the boss to be .. Conclusion: Anyone with volume has no problem will find a straightforward local, to eat well and to be yourself. I had to restrain myself, not dance with them late hour for yourself :-)

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank szymon500
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Every time I come to this restaurant I am very satisfied as the food is great and the owner is very welcoming and helpful. It is one of my favorite restaurants in town. :)

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank natalia_salazar89
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

This restaurant specialises in Russian and Georgian cuisine, so if you don't like those styles then it's not for you. I however love these styles of cuisine.

We ordered the mixed appetiser platter which consisted of 5-6 small servings of various Russian style salads, e.g. beet salad, potato salad. The presentation was nice and the quality was good. Then, we ordered a fried meat dumpling which was simply out of this world. For our main course we ordered the 2 person mixed meat grill. It was a mountain of exquisitely prepared meats, like lamb chicken and beef and some shish kebabs. It came with roasted potatoes and a salad. I would recommend this dish, though you had better be hungry.

Throughout the meal a lovely young woman sang various Russian pop songs, something that contributed to the place's cool atmosphere.

I will totally come back next time I'm in Vienna!

Date of visit: January 2016