All reviews train and metro station small hotel prater park budget hotel front desk bed centre city
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Small hotel, helpful young staff at the front desk (except that it was someone different every day - perhaps students?). Some rooms don't have private bathrooms, apparently, but mine had, and it was simple but perfectly fine: spotlessly clean and with a large, nice bath. My only complaint would be the sound insulation: I could hear my Italian-speaking neighbours quite clearly on one evening, and someone snoring loudly on another. The neighbourhood is not particularly nice, but the hotel is close to the Praterstern transport hub, and easy biking distance from the Center.

Room Tip: The elevator is cramped, the staircase really nice: a room on a lower floor is useful. Not much noise on the front side, in my experience.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Great location, just few minutes walk from two metro stations. Clean room with hot shower (but toilet is common on the hallway). Bed is too big for one, but a bit small for two. Very helpful staff. I traveled solo and stayed one night and was fully satisfied.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jan S
Reviewed 27 June 2016

my plane departed early in the morning and I needed to be at the airport at 5:00 Am. I found this little gem online and booked a room for the night. Be aware that there are some rooms that have the toilet outside of the room. mine had both shower and toilet inside the room. so, if you don't want to share a toilet, then make sure the room has the toilet inside. It is specified on-line, while booking.

The hotel is small but the rooms are very clean, well decorated, and the bed is comfortable. I had a one person room and although it was not a large room, it was enough for me.

they have an elevator and the WiFi is free and works inside the room.

The front desk personal was very friendly and is available 24 hours.
In the morning I had to leave the hotel by 4:00 am and it takes only about 7 minutes on foot, to reach the train station for the train that brings one straight to the Vienna airport. (Vienna Pratersten station) It was still dark, but the area is safe.

I didn't feel to pay the 39 euros for a taxi, when the train brought me safely and timely to the airport for only 2 euros. Yes, I would stay there again. the water was hot, the towels were good quality and clean, and everything else worked fine. I didn't get to taste the breakfast because I left too early.

Room Tip: if you don't want to share the toilet with others, then make sure you book a room that has toilet and shower both inside.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Jodhagirl
Reviewed 3 June 2016

For the money, I cannot think of a better hotel and location. Very friendly, helpful staff, 10 minutes walk from the Old City, quaint,mwell-kept hotel. Nice restaurants close by for those times that you don't want to go too far. Very nice breakfast at the hotel. Subway station very close

Room Tip: Check that the room has it own toilet, unless you are wanting to save money and share a washroom.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank dmeyers2016
Reviewed 26 May 2016

My husband and I were supposed to stay at hotel Odeon for 4 nights in late April. We booked a room and paid in advance through one website. Unfortunately, my father died suddenly two days before the trip, and we had to change our plans. We contacted the hotel and explained the situation. We suggested that the hotel keeps the money, but that they allow us to change the date of booking. The hotel did not show understanding for the very difficult situation in which we were. We were very dissapointed. The next time we go to Vienna, we will definitely not stay at this hotel!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple