See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Staying at this hotel because of a conference. Staff is very rude, all are just trying to avoid any contact with customers. I was trying to get an iron to my room for 3 days, every one at reception promises that it will arrive ”next evening” or ”next morning”, never had that luxury. It is quite obvious, that the persons are just making promises based on the fact that they themselves are not working the next shift. What is also very strange is that there are no ”please do not disdurb” signs at the rooms, so the house keeping walked on me changing my cloths twice. Not nice. And when the breakfast is not good either I can not recommend this hotel for any occasion.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Roomz-Team, Marketing Assistant at roomz Vienna Prater, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Dear Sari S,
thank you very much for leaving us your feedback.
First, we want to thank you for your feedback. While we wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it’s apparent in this case, we fell short.
Even more we deeply regret that you have not received the usual attention from our service team. Please be assured that this is of utmost importance to us. Of course, we have already forwarded your feedback. Our responsible head of department immediately got together with the staff mentioned and once again carried out an intensive training with regard to friendliness and professional conduct towards the guest in order to avoid such incidents in the future. Moreover we deeply apologies for the incident with the missing room card just as with the iron. By no means is this the service we are aiming to provide. Please be sure that we have already been in touch with the stuff mentioned in order to clarify this incident accordingly.
In regards to the breakfast we emphasize on seasonal as well as regional products and our buffet includes a wide selection of cereals and cold cuts, cheese, homemade pancakes, fresh juices, smoked salmon, homemade spreads and much more. We regret that this selection did not meet your expectations.
Again we are truly sorry for the inconveniences and hope that you will give us another chance to convince you of our good service and quality!
Your roomz Team

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here during a conference. The hotel is new which means clean and fresh. At the other hand the room facilities are very very bad according to the rate they are asking. No mini bar, not enough space to hang your clothing and the worst thing is not having your own iron. Only 20 pieces for the total hotel. And they were all at other guests. I called the reception and they promised me to call me back but in stead of arranging a solution they send up an other guest to my room who was looking for an iron as well! Totally not acceptable for a hotel who is positioning as a business hotel.

Dear Paul C,
thank you very much for leaving your feedback .
We are more than happy that you we could meet your needs regarding the cleanness of our hotel.
Nevertheless we deeply regret the fact that we couldn’t match your expectations in some certain issues. We are a budget hotel and we have a modern design concept that leads through the entire hotel. Due to the fact that we want to offer the best value for money, we don’t provide expendable services by default. But if we get the information beforehand, we’d glad to organize the desired services. Furthermore, instead of a little fridge in the room we have a 24 hours bar which offers an appealing selection of coffee, cocktails, beverages and light meals.
Moreover please be informed that we can provide extra facilities as an iron just upon availability.
Your roomz Team

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

was staying there last week for 1 night on my european business trip.

the hotel is brand new. so newly furnished, big elevators, handicap friendly. heard no neighbours while sleeping.
breakfast buffet is great and waiters are fast cleaning.
in general the staff is young and motivated.

great location to public transport, prater and city.

only minus: there are still construction works outside. woke me up at 07.00am. hope this is finished soon, then this hotel is a great choice.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear davinci99, thank you so much for taking your time to share your impressions! We are more than delighted that you enjoyed you stay with us and we are already looking forward to welcoming you again soon! Your roomz Team

Reviewed 9 September 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at the roomz Hotel I went for a trip over my birthday the room I stayed in was really lovely and breakfast was good as well. The staff kindly gave me a happy birthday message and a bowl of fruit.

I had a great holiday that was sadly tainted when my bag got stolen, the staff at the hotel were brilliant and tried to help me get in contact with the UK embassy (which was useless) they kindly gave me the money so I could get to the airport in Bratislava for my flight home, I can't thank them enough for this as a lot of hotels wouldn't have helped or been so understanding of my situation.

Work was being done around the hotel however I didn't hear anything and didn't disturb my stay (the gym isn't finished - which was the most disappointing thing for me - however I was aware the hotel had just opened and not everything was finished). Once that work is finished and the gym is finished the hotel will perfect and I would love to stay again because Vienna was lovely for the most part and I'd love to thanks again to the staff for helping me.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear Jonny, we would like to thank you very much for your amazing feedback regarding your recent stay at the roomz Vienna Prater. It is a pleasure to read that your overall experience was a success! We will forward your positive feedback to our staff in order to maintain a great service. We hope to welcome you again soon! With kind regards, your roomz-team

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Location is near to the center (you can walk or take a metro) and with the garage it is just perfect for travellers who are going there with a car. Hotel was opened recently so there is a bit of construction going on in the area but you cannot hear or sea anything so it was not disturbing at all. Hotel is designed great and I loveeeed the breakfast there. So many options even the juicer!

Room Tip: Rooms are new and fresh so any room is a great choice!!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple