“Good Asian Restaurant”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Inner City
Description: In YOHM Restaurant, my team presents to you a new kind of Asian cuisine, which I was able to experience for the first time in cities like London, New York or Hong Kong. We have not emphasized any specific part of Asia, but rather selected interesting food and drinks from the diverse regions of this continent, so fascinating in terms of culinary cuisine. Andreas Fuchs and his team prepare dishes for you which make direct reference to original dishes from Asia. However, these traditional dishes are cooked according to the most modern viewpoints from the best ingredients - full of flavor, healthy, low-fat and rich in vitamins. Intrinsic flavor, clarity of spices and freshness of the products must always be the priority. This foundation, paired with attentive, Western service, excellent wines as well as a selection of top-quality teas and sakes are meant to bring you closer to this complex culture on your culinary journey to Asia. In the summer months, we offer our guests the finest in culinary art in the open air of our sidewalk café on Petersplatz. I hope you enjoy your journey just as we enjoy indulging you. Yours, Klaus Piber
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Nice Asian restaurant in the middle of Vienna and serves a mixture of very good food. Service was also excellent and you can eat inside or out. I would recommend a visit here if you like Asian cuisine.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Just had wonderful meal for four in central Vienna at Yohm. It is expensive but well worth it for the subtlety and variety of the tastes and flavourings. First course of crab sushimi with ginger. Was legendary. Sea Bass likewise. Helpful and friendly staff. Also excellent wine list. Such a delightful change from yet another schnitzel or dumplings

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

I have been a customer of this place for 11 years now, visiting every once in a while just to make sure that I do not forget how the contemporary asian cuisine can be turned into art. The tastes that you feel during the meal are persistent even after you are done eating. For a while. The perfect sashimi can end up in your plate quite easily, you just have to ask for it. And all the guys here are more than happy to deliver. And they certainly live up to the expectations. Thank you for staying the same!

Reviewed 29 March 2016

Since Yohm is close to my office, I have only ever had lunch there. I definitely prefer to eat there in the summer months when the garden area is open as a) I don't find the interior design very special and b) you are always met with a deep-fried smell when you enter the restaurant and tables are rather close to each other, neither of which I am a big fan of. The food, however, is excellent and the sushi at its branch at the Meinl am Graben fish counter is the best in town in my opinion. Prices are on the steep side, but good value for money and service is polite and friendly. I can definitely recommend it if you are looking for high-quality Asian cuisine.

1  Thank Marichan X
Reviewed 23 March 2016

Overpriced Asian food (€30 per person is bad value for money with the low quality they are offering and when you are charged €7 for a bottle of water).

Lights kept coming and leaving all lunch.

1  Thank NestorMadrid