“Lovely attic apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Suvie17
Reading, United Kingdom
“Lovely attic apartment”
Reviewed 25 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

This property is a cosy little home like place overlooking a lovely river/canal. We went in April & it was quiet cold but this should be a summer delight! The property was super neat & clean, even the kitchen towels were ironed! Very close to public transport, nearest subway station is about 6-7 min walk. Definitely recommend.

To note: There is no parking near the apartment but one can park for free on Industrialstrasse near by (about 5 min walk). There is also cheap paid car park near by, we did not use this one.

Cons: The owner did not contact me even 1 day before the start of our holiday. Normally on Trip Advisor, owners write emails with details of contact no, property access, check in/out well in advance. I wrote repeatedly to the owner with no response &finally had to contact Trip Advisor who got me in touch after many to/fros. Even then, the phone number given to me was unreachable. I was told by the Trip Advisor team that the owner will be waiting for me tomorrow. Around this time, got a message from the owner asking me to call her 15 minutes before our arrival. I did that but again the phone went to voicemail, I then messaged her. Upon reaching there, I realized that there was no one inside the house & I waited outside in the rain while my family was in the car near by. Finally, I could reach her on phone & she said, she would be there in 5 mins. She finally arrived & our vacation took off from the tense moments/hours/day that preceded it! The owner is a lovely lady & I hope my experience of poor communication is an aberration!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 28 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Reviewed 13 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Reviewed 22 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;