“Amazing tzatziki”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

One of the most delicious Greek food I've tried! They serve Good portions and the Tzatziki is amazing. And t is really nicely decorated. Plus all the staff is extremely friendly and welcoming and they speak English German and Greek.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We were more than 10 people having dinner together but half of us were from company A and another half was from Company B so it was really a business dinner.
It could have been very uptight atmosphere but the good food of the restaurant made all of us very happy and relaxed so in the end everybody became friends.

The lamb dishes were fantastic and some of us took pork dish and he told me that was very good too. One of our members were vegetarian so he chose potato dish and it looked vey good as well.

All in all
Very good place for business get together and the service of the staff members was very profesdional

Two thumbs up

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic restaurant I can't believe it's not number one on trip advisor. The service was excellent. The food was amazing if you like meat and vegetables then this is the place to go as my lamb shank was melting in the mouth and the aubergine was perfect. If I come to Bregenz again I will make sure I come to visit them. Authentic Greek food cooked with love.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

It was buisy, Service was friendly and good. The Food was good as well.
The only thing is you don`t get Tzaziki included by a mix beef plate, and the Gyros was fine but the other beef a bit dry.
Prices are ok.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

best meal i had during my 5 day stay
friendly staff,great food ,good value,
nice location,hope to visit again++