“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic restaurant I can't believe it's not number one on trip advisor. The service was excellent. The food was amazing if you like meat and vegetables then this is the place to go as my lamb shank was melting in the mouth and the aubergine was perfect. If I come to Bregenz again I will make sure I come to visit them. Authentic Greek food cooked with love.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

It was buisy, Service was friendly and good. The Food was good as well.
The only thing is you don`t get Tzaziki included by a mix beef plate, and the Gyros was fine but the other beef a bit dry.
Prices are ok.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

best meal i had during my 5 day stay
friendly staff,great food ,good value,
nice location,hope to visit again++

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We came upon this restaurant by accident while shopping in Bregenz and is well worth a visit, There were three of us all ordering different dishes. Each dish was excellent with good service, very pleasant staff. I will certainly return as will my companions.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I didn't reserve a table and got a good spot as the restaurant was not too full. inside it looks way nicer than you might think as you look from the outside. In summer they also have tables for sitting outside. The food was reasonably priced, but it was not a budget dinner. Good service!