See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2015

I did like this place, few grumbles but on the whole, pretty good.
Got a good deal as I booked online, doesn't everyone?
The hotel is in the main shopping area, unfortunately it doesn't have its own carpark. You can drive up to the front of the hotel, go to reception, check in and then get instructions on the best places to park. I found it a bit nerve racking avoiding pedestrians and cyclists and at times wondered whether or not I should be driving through certain streets.
The hotel is very clean and comfortable. The room décor and fittings were good, the balcony however needed touching up and definitely painting.
There is noise from the street below as this is in a shopping area. Closing the double glazed window and door eliminates this. However, we were awakened by what sounded like roadworks at 7 in the morning.
Internet was awful. Tip...If you want a great signal, do your surfing next to the lift, that's where the senders/repeaters are.
The hotel is only a couple of minutes walk from the picturesque lake.
Breakfast was the usual. Did ask about any cooked food, which there wasn't. Did find the two ladies in the restaurant to be a bit snooty and not much help as opposed to the really helpful guy on check in.
I liked it here and would stay again.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2015

Didn't really like the hotel. It looks good, but the rooms are tiny, the people were very rude in the hotel, though the room prices are high... The Wifi was very slow (unusable) in my room, so I was sitting in the hall, closer to the rooter. They told me that I was not aloud to eat there at all and couple of hours later they let me know that it was no internet café. so I should get the hell out of there. Very friendly.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank csanncsi
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Good condition, clean and covers all the bases. Reasonable value. Breakfast was standard continental, but with some good cheese and ham. Decor a little dated (early 90s?); reception staff very helpful.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I only stayed one night and did not try the breakfast.

The hotel is conveniently located next to the train station and the Bodensee.

- reception staff was very friendly
- room was clean and nice

- no minibar
- Internet connection was pretty bad

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2013

The loveliest manager I've ever met. She gave us the last room there at our offered price, including breakfast which was good, there were olives, yum. Then gave us details and directions to a cheap but delicious Asian cuisine restaurant in town. Room was clean and comfortable. Located along shopping strip and close to the train station. Buskers below window were a little annoying, but mostly blocked out with closed windows. Had everything we needed with the big bonus of amazingly accommodating staff.

Room tip: If WiFi is really important don't stay in rooms at the far end of the hallways.
Date of stay: June 2013