All reviewsbar areapasta stationholes golf courserelaxing dayshuge fireplacehotel servicestunning hotelspa hoteloutdoor poolspa staffrental skisbreakfast buffetrooms are nicestar hotellarge hotelbottle of champagnequiet room
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for a couple of days but i wish I could have stayed longer as the place is a great location to spend a few relaxing days.

The rooms are large and many have a great view of the surrounding mountains.

The hotel has a large covered car park but this is not free.

WiFi speeds are good and internet is free.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I was trying to book a suite in A-Rosa, i received an offer which i accepted. Then I received a mail and now suddenly they wanted 800 euros more. I did not want to pay. I was asking if i could talk with the Hotel Manager, Mr Schramm, but I was turned down. The same happened during earlier visits also, a couple of times I was asking to be connected with the Manager, but I was always turned down. Mr. Schramm is for the more important tasks than talking with a customer. I even wrote a mail to the company head-quarters, but received no answer. I find this very rude behavior towards a customer. I will never go back to A-Rosa and it is a pitty, because we always enjoyed the hotel very much.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Enmeneuudelleen
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I went here last year for a short spa break. The hotel is so beautiful, designed like a classic Austrian Schloss. We really enjoyed the spa facilities and in particular the daily ‘Aufguss’. It’s a unique sauna experience, where the room is heated up by the helper by wafting air around inside, increasing the heat of the room. It’s an intense yet relaxing treatment. The food was really delicious at breakfast and of an evening. Buffet-style food but elevated, with individual cooking stations preparing food to order. Our room was modern and cool, with nice view of the golf course. The only negative we experienced the whole time, was with one member of staff on our first day, who served us tea and cakes. We found him a little rude but certainly not enough to ruin our experience. Just not what I would have expected at a 5 star hotel. All in all, it was a lovely stay. I’m looking forward to returning at some point soon. Would love to try it in the winter during ski season.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here last week for a week at the end of the ski season, it was a perfect base to come back to after a days skiing, the evening food was delightful even more so as it was a buffet so we had low expectations, most of the main dishes were freshly cooked whilst you waited, the staff were super friendly & helpful and the room comfortable, spacious & clean, the breakfast was great with plenty of choice to set you up for the day & the shuttle bus very handy & reliable.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Natascha_Dockal, Guest Relations Manager at A-ROSA Resort Kitzbuehel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you so much for the perfect review and your friendly words. We are glad that you have enjoyed your time at the A-ROSA and we could fulfil all your wishes.
We can´t wait to have you back here.
Kind regards,
Natascha Dockal // Guest Relations

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was a great hotel. The area of Kitzbuhel itself is gorgeous. The hotel is really nice and clean. One evening we had a gala dinner, which had amazing food. To be honest, it should be 5 star really, The only reason for marking it down a star is that I prefer more warmth in the staff, and found this in only a couple of people. Then again, this is a posh hotel (I won a trip here with work!) so perhaps rich people don't like to mingle with the staff! They weren't rude, just a little detached. They were helpful when I had a query. I keep 5 stars for something that knocks my socks off in terms of overall value, weighing up price and expectation. And I know this is a pricey place.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business