All reviewsexotic fruitssister hotelwhite companygreat locationold townglass walltaxi ranklack of privacycomplimentary toiletriesrooms are modernhot optionsthe riverwithin walking distancerecommend this hotelroom was a bit smalltrams and busescomfortable bed
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Perfect for our time here. Very compact room but I was sharing with my brother and we were both very comfortable in our single beds. Clean, comfortable, good breakfast and helpful staff. Highly recommend!

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

The room and the supplies in room are great. The waitresses in their restaurant are always kind and friendly. The reception is smiley but a bit distant. I did not need the house keeping but I needed some clean towels and shower gel, therefore I called the reception to ask for the supplies. The reception asked me to get them myself downstairs. I wonder if that getting the supplies myself is common or not. But the overall experience is still good.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2017

The staff is nice and the location is perfect. It is close to most sightseeing places, yet it is quiet and away from the busy streets. Loved the spa next to the hotel. Breakfast was the best in the city.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel was a great surprise. Located in old town and minutes from the entire city. Close to the cable cars, great places to eat all within walking distance. Fr. Keel and all the staff was very helpful especially trying to book a train to Salzburg thank you again Fr. Keel. The room have excellent air conditioning ! Just a great place to stay in Innsbruck!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Glennpatrizio
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

This is a very beautiful and well located hotel in walking distance from Old Town with many options for shopping, restaurants, and cafes.
The breakfast is simply a fantastic culinary experience.
Rooms are extremely tidy and clean.
In a word, they know for sure how to take very good care of their guests!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple