All reviews min walk quiet hotel yogurt night stay old town mountain view recommend this hotel minibar receptionist key
Reviewed 15 May 2016

I hadn't booked this hotel. Our team was in Innsbruck for one night and a game and I needed a place to stay. It was cold and rainy and the Alpinpark was close by the gym.

It proved to be an excellent choice and a good bargain. Judging from the hotel's impressive exterior I had expected to pay a lot more. The hotel is located close to Innsbruck's shopping and business center and about a 15 minute walk from the central rail station. Like everything in this lovely Austrian city, the hotel has a splendid mountain view.

It also has a fine restaurant with an interesting menu. My room was quiet and comfortable with abundant hot water and substantial towels. I had a very early departure so I am not able to comment on the breakfast buffet but they kindly provided a nice breakfast box for my train journey. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Innsbruck deserves more than a one-day visit and I hope to return sometime soon. I would definitely return to the Alpinpark for an extended stay. It is a fine hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Located 10 minutes away walk the railway station and 15 from the city center is the ideal as a starting point for visiting the town, within walking distance There are even 2 tourist bus stops and line services for those who have not want to walk.
The hotel a good 4-star hotel offers welcoming rooms, though bathroom is a bit small and a good presence of staff, is always courteous in meeting the needs of customers. There is also talk Italian. The breakfast menu is diverse and abounding always restocked every time something ends.
I stayed for 2 nights with my family between 22 and 24 April and we thoroughly enjoyed our.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

This hotel deserves two or three stars out of five. The bedrooms are okay, they aren't too small, the beds are comfortable and it is quiet.
However, not having access to wifi in a hotel is always a big no-no for me. There is wifi at the reception and first floor but the staff refuses to give you the password so you cannot use it. This hotel is a good cheap option but I personally did find the lack of wifi not appealing.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
AlphotelInnsbruck, Manager at Alpinpark, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Dear Guest,
we don't understand, because of the Wifi? You don't need a Password. Maybe you misunderstood the reception - as they cannot give you a password - as the wifi is open,
and on all floors accessable - also in the rooms.

Kind regards
Your Grauer Bär Team

Reviewed 13 March 2016

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed 11 March 2016

We had a very interesting stay, the hotel was very nice and comfortable, the staff however
weren't the friendliest, gthe receptionist was on the first day, two days in we asked her
a question about the ski bus and she was not very forthcoming in fact very rude. The bar
was quite entertaining especially when the barman caught the bin on fire after throwing
his cigarette in it not very professional and he was very rude to some fellow guests. The
chamber maid was however very nice and kept the room clean and tidy.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple